Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Thursday NCAAB***

NCAAB 55-55 +5.55 units

Updated record now sitting @ .500 and up small. Wtf with all the 5's? Looking over my past week of plays, and I find that a majority of losses came backing road faves on the ml. 3 dog losses by half pts, when I could have easily won a couple or split had I grabbed the best line. These are what seperates a good season from a mediocre one. Also I feel confident in totals, as most losses were a result of horrid shooting, rather than bad reads on the game. I'm just looking for pace of game and willingness to run for overs... Nothing in yet, a ton of leans today. Trying to get everything done so I can move on to capping Friday NBA. I'll edit plays in:thumbs:

ML Parlay

Purdue-500
    WKy-360
    Davidson-325

4 to win 4.02 units

SFlorida+2

Purdue-9.5

Stanford+6

Cal+135

Fairfield-1

Duquesne+6.5 1sth

St Johns+4.5 1sth

SClara+6.5 1sth

Miss st/Ark o147

Siena/Sty Pete's o129

S Illy/ ISU o133

3 units each
    Last edited by Underdog88; 01-28-2010, 03:53 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Finally seeing movement in the Purdue total. Initial lean to chalk and over, but after the move to 9.5 I don't think I can back ats. A couple of question marks for me... how does Wisky respond to recent shooting woes? They could lay down late if it's out of hand, especially with the home (revenge) game vs the Spartans on deck. At the same time Purdue has allowed an average of 70 ppg L5. IMO this total opened soft, 126? Now it's up to 127 and looking to move another half. Just looks too easy with Purdue going over this number like 7 straight. Last meeting was 139! The Badgers shot badly @NW (38%) and put up 60. They only got to the line 5 times vs osu (51 pts). Wisc GB put up 75 in regulation vs Wisky. This line is high, but the Badgers haven't had a credible road win. Have to mull it over, but I may be looking at a total play there..

Comment

gonna wait and see if Boiler has imput for this one....

a couple other questions I need answered.

Did Zona really turn the corner with the big win @Az st? Why are they only favored by 6 points? Everyone knows Stanford blows on the road....

@WSU- lost by 4

@Wash lost by 33

@Cal lost by 26

@TTech lost by 13

@NW lost by 8

@SD lost by 13

They lost by 13 to the freakin Torreros, and you're telling me I can get down on Zona @ -6? This line looks like a sucker bet to me. With the exception of the first two road games for Stan every other one has gone over the 144 total linesmakers set today.

Comment

Ah reports of Lewis Jackson returning tonight for Purdue... prob why line jumped. Leaning Purdue 1sth

Comment

Good info Udog. I don't know what your thoughts are, but I don't think HALL is ready to get the road win tonight. USF has been staring me in the face all morning. If I don't take USF, both of these teams are willing to run. I don't have any numbers, but it doesn't seem like HALL shoots nearly as well on the road. I could be wrong. Thoughts?

W. KY might be on my card just for the sake of fading Lang.

I don't want to turn this into a discussion thread, but what's your take on Oregon -3, now -4? They are a terrible team. Maybe west coast Flyers will have some thoughts on that game.

Comment

USF seems to be a popular home dog today. They look good from a situational standpoint, but I do think all in all Shall is the better team. Total opened @ 149 and dropped 2 points. I would have set it around 145 honestly don't like that total. I lean Oregon, wouldn't think to back UCLA on the road and IMO the line says it all. Begging for Bruins money imo

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post

W. KY might be on my card just for the sake of fading Lang.
              Didn't see that he's on Ntex, but I wouldn't want to be on that dog. WKy has burned me during this bad stretch of games they played, but IMO this is a team they can take their frustrations out on. The Hilltoppers are still a 8-2 home team, NTex is not Middle tenn st, or even ISU. They are a 4-5 road team that has beat one team with a winning record in Troy. The other 3 wins?

An amazing 5 pt win @ ALR, who are 5-15 and 1-8 in conference play.

A 2 pt win @Rice, 6-13 and 0-6 in conf.

2 pt ot win @Texas Arlington, 9-9 and 1-4 in conf.....

The combined records of teams NTex beat on the road is 32-44/7-22 in each conf. Not pretty.

Comment

added ML parlay. I can't see these losing su, and like them ats as well. If it doesn't hit I'm scrapping ML parlays for the season....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                  NCAAB 55-55 +5.55 units......Nothing in yet, a ton of leans today. Trying to get everything done so I can move on to capping Friday NBA....[/B]
                  Harder than hell capping at work! :laughing:

GL tonight Underdogg........:beerbang:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

lol thanks JoePa! Added complete card for day, as usual too many plays so we'll see what happens.... tailed BB on Sclara 1sth play:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X