No announcement yet.

Saturday Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like WVU to add to a ML parlay. LOU is nothing special.

Comment

Miami,OH is the play of the day in the MAC! They really must have this home win with a date at Western next week!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Dayton -4 @ St. Bonnie is a line I've been looking at this morning....Dayton is coming off back to back losses @ SJU and then had their very long home winning streak snapped at home against URI. Dayton was the preseason favorite to win the A10, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Dayton is also clinging onto hope for an at large bid to the tourney if they can't win the A10 tourney (not likely to happen, IMHO) So, the $64,000 question is: Is Dayton going to man up or are they going to fall apart? News came out of Dayton after the URI game that nearly every player on the team had food poisoning after they ate cheese steaks in Philly after the St. Joe loss..a number of players couldn't practice and were on IV's for a couple of days due to dehydration. I don't know if this is a legit excuse or not...seeing as how the food poisoning didn't seem to affect Dayton in the first half when they had a nine point lead over URI @ the half.

Traveling to Olean isn't the most wonderful road trip, but if Dayton loses today, whatever at large hopes they have will be down the drain. Recent history indicates that Dayton is a terrible road team, but I have to believe backing them today may be the way to go.

With the line as low as it is, I think I'll give the points.....betting on Dayton today is essentially betting on Dayton's season. At the same time, Dayton also has a history of squeaking out games against inferior opponents....so following FF's philosophy, the safest bet may be to take the Flyers on the ML. Betting on the Dayton ML is DEFINITELY a bet on Dayton's entire season.

I think Chris Wright, Marcus Johnson and Chris Johnson will be ready to play today....if they aren't, Dayton's season is toast.
        "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

gonna tail this

dayton play ... got it at 4.5
          Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Agree with you on Dayton. That was one of favorite plays on my card today.

Just hopefully they go in focused, play some D, and cover.

LSU has 15 points at half....And MSU is only up 8. Wow. They better cover than 12 for me since LSU seriously must try NOT to socre.

Comment

STBON +6 -130..........i just don't see what you guys are seeing on DAY tonight. Maybe i am completely wrong on this but i haven't liked the way they've played lately. I think the points are generous in this one and asking DAY to win by 7 points on the road is a tall task IMO.

GL!....
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Andrew Nicholson is out for SBU.
                MLB
                May
                Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
                Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
                Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
                Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
                Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
                Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
                  Andrew Nicholson is out for SBU.
                  yeah, i didn't know that. ive been in and out all day watching soccer games and shopping. probably a loser as DAY is up 7 at the break. Im just not a big DAY road guy but wouldn't have played it if i had seen that.

ILLST, MIZZOU, KY and MIA(oh) pay +270.....:thumbs:
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Apparently he was sick and I didn't know till I heard it when they opened the broadcast. If they keep playing well throughout this game and their next two in Dayton against X and Charlotte you will have some prime opportunities to fade them as they play 3 of 4 on the road at slu, temple and duquesne.
                    MLB
                    May
                    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
                    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
                    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
                    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
                    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
                    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...
                    X