My 1/30 plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1/30 plays

Normally play football. Play a few BB game through the year.
    YTD record 6-3-1.

Louisville +7 (They need this game sooo bad. UPSET play of the day) W
    Miss St. -11.5 (Good team off a bad lose. LSU terrible road team) W
    Georgetown +2 (Made for TV game. Go with the home team):beerbang: W
    Marquette +6 (Uconn should kill in this one, I think close win) W
    Notre Dame -7.5 (trying to make a run)L
    USC -2 (DD victory for the trojans in this one):beerbang:L
    Baylor +9 (Good team in a close lose) W
    Kentucky -8 (Line makes no sense. Vandy a sucker play) W
    Kansas St. +4 (good team at home)W
    SCarolina -7 (homer play)L

Best Plays:beerbang:

ADDED:
    Arkansas St. -2 W
    UAB -3.5 L
    Northwestern +13.5 W
    Utah St. -17.5 W

Good Luck to all! Love to hear your comments.:thumbs:
    Last edited by Ol'Ball Coach66; 01-31-2010, 09:40 AM.
    I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

"Git down wit O-B-C........." :laughing:

GL today Ball Coach! Like KY, KST, and a couple of those to but my dance card was already too big to add them! :thumbs:

Hey, what part of SC you live in? I make a trip to Hickory Knob in McCormick the last week of March every year for a week of golf with my team!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Great golf course. We live in central S.Carolina (Columbia). Considering how small of a state it is their sure is alot of great golf hear. I am actually only about an hour from Augusta National. I get to go about every other year to watch the Masters. I actually got to play it once back in 2005. Good luck to ya.
      I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

The wife and daughters are making the trip also, and looking for biking trails and places to visit during the week while we boys chase the little white ball around. Anything you can recommend as a must do?
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Don't know that area to well. Much more familiar with the Myrtle Beach areas especially south need Pawleys Island. Family owns a home in Garden City. There is at least 70 course in 30 mile area in which I have play at least 50 of them.

Comment

good luck obc

TEE EM UP !!!
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units