• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sat

love workin saturdays :bang:

1 unit each

Mizzou-7.5

SMU+8 (-120)

if i had the chance i would wait to get +8 on smu and not pay for half point but gotta get back to work

gl all, msot the games im interested in start later so back after work

i really think kansas will prove to be the better team, see the line up to 4.5 now so hoping it goes down alittle,. really shocking number to me becuse its no secret that k st has great home court advantage

With ya on SMU, GL today pal:beerbang:
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

1 unit

BAYLOR+9(-105) 2nd half

Comment

i know tex is 2nd half team but i think theyre Baylor's taking them down here

Comment

1 unit

Georgia+4

i didnt like the way georgia turned it over so much at florida, but i really want to fade the downey bunch off the big win, riding with flyers on the first half tip. i can see the game getting away from uga late

gametime decision on kansas

Comment

a key player, Bryant (12+ppg) is out for arky st i just realized, didnt understand why the line would drop, laying off that one.

that was a gutty win for baylor, udoh had a terrible game (0-11 fg in regulation) and dunn picked up 3 fouls early 2nd half and fouled out early, still gutted out the OT win.

Comment

im just going to sit back with these brews and enjoy the kansas game, maybe get in on the half. think they are better team but too scared of the octagon

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                1 unit

Georgia+4

i didnt like the way georgia turned it over so much at florida, but i really want to fade the downey bunch off the big win, riding with flyers on the first half tip. i can see the game getting away from uga late

gametime decision on kansas
                too bad Flyers was out and didn't make the play....:bang:

but had family stuff and that is more important any day of the week....:thumbs:

great day today BTW unless i totally am inept at adding and recording scores....lol....you were due for a good day. I don't think any of your plays were really bad the past week, just some bum luck and some teams not executing what was on paper.....
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thanks flyers, needed that 4-0 big time.

picking which college kids will show up to play is more important than family tho, i dont know what you're talking about ! :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                  X