NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
      :thx: --------good thread ... thnks for the winners
      :th::nice:
      glad people are benefiting from the thoughts of everyone posted in these.....i have long said that there is very little discussion on this site and just to post a play with a unit next to it is quite frankly completely useless. You have no idea if it's a fade, if somebody has a good read, bad read or what. I think it's always good to have something where people can post their thoughts (almost like a community posting board) and then others can do with it as they wish. Information is the name of the game and it's hard to always have a good read on everything. Some of us also know certain conferences better than others which helps.

I find this far more valuable than scolling through posts to see what people have unless they have thoughts posted with them. Pick and choose what you want to use....:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Nice point! I really enjoy reading the info. Thanks.

Comment

damn! Nigel must be pleased with that beating Xavier put down.
          Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Was on the Dukes ML but screwed the pooch on the Xavier Under. Watched the X-Fordham game, and I don't know whether to feel sorry for the Rams or be disgusted by them. They start 4 freshman and honestly, they look like a decent intramural team. WOW!! I had no idea they were that bad...Xavier couldn't help but score 100 against them...I don't think they were trying to, but what happens, happens. FF, good call on St. Joe if you took the points.

I'll add whatever local knowledge I can to the discussions...keep them up...I think they are a great idea.

GL!!
            "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

yeah if one college team drops a benjamin on another college team, it's fair to say it was an ass kicking. I can guarantee you that no Fordham player will ever forget that beating of a lifetime.
              Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilRivers View Post
                damn! Nigel must be pleased with that beating Xavier put down.

HAHAHA!! I wouldn't say pleased....more like content. Fordham needs to get out of the A10. Xavier had a RPI SS of 3 before this game....I'm scared to look at it now. I will say this...X looks to be righting the ship at this point. Of course, against Fordham, anyone will look good. At about the 5 point mark in the 2nd half, only 3 guys had scored for Fordham....:puke: I don't like the fact that X ends up playing them twice this year with the unbalanced schedule in the A10. X goes out of its way to kill itself in the OOC schedule...Marquette, Baylor, WF, K State, UC @ Florida...and these scrimmages agsinst Fordham just kill everything they've worked for....

I will say this...Jordan Crawford is a FREAK!!! The next two should be interesting...@ UMASS and @ Dayton. UMASS has had a history or playing X well in Amherst. And Dayton....well, its @ Dayton....it will be their Superbowl.

GL!!
                "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
                  Was on the Dukes ML but screwed the pooch on the Xavier Under. Watched the X-Fordham game, and I don't know whether to feel sorry for the Rams or be disgusted by them. They start 4 freshman and honestly, they look like a decent intramural team. WOW!! I had no idea they were that bad...Xavier couldn't help but score 100 against them...I don't think they were trying to, but what happens, happens. FF, good call on St. Joe if you took the points.

I'll add whatever local knowledge I can to the discussions...keep them up...I think they are a great idea.

GL!!
                  I didn't trigger it but i was looking at X under because usually when 1 teams is so much better than another team and the game isn't close, the unders tend to hit a lot more. You have longer possessions by the team leading and there isn't the parade to the free throw line that you have in close games. But my word, WTF with allowing 65 points in the 2H?.....:hide:...i really don't like to wager on the A-10 that much. I had a small play on StJoes because 7 was too many IMO for a team that plays to the level of its competition on the road. They get murdered by the good teams and hang with the bad ones. I find the A-10 to be very difficult sometimes to predict who is going to play well and when. I tend to play X on the ML at home as well as some random spots with other teams but that is about it.

Comment

Thought UNC was starting to turn the corner a little with the NCST game. I was wrong.

I am getting dow on UVA 2H and insuring a 50% profit from the original +135. I have UVA +8 2H so if UNC wins by 1 or 2 i win both. If UNC wins by 3 i push the 2H and win the original bet. If UNC wins by 4+ i win the original and lose the 2H. If UNC loses i hit the 2H and lose the original wager.

Either way i guarantee myself +59 on this bet. I usually never do this but i don't trust UNC and i would rather take 1/2 for sure at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X