PhilRivers (i.e. Lasereyes) 1/31 plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhilRivers (i.e. Lasereyes) 1/31 plays

Maryland +3.5 - I'm sure Vaquez will have his hair all gelled up again for this matchup. ...LOSS

Morehead St -1.5 - Just because I think this would be a fun college to attend. (risk 1.6 units to win 1.5) ...LOSS
    Last edited by PhilRivers; 02-01-2010, 12:16 PM.
    Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Adding Virginia +8 at UNC. Chapel Hill got 10 inches of snow which is a lot for an area that sees maybe one snow a year. I think the Dean Dome wine and cheese crowd will be even thinner tonight battling the weather. Also going on the fact that UVA's likes to shorten the game. Tyler Zeller is still out with ankle injury for UNC as well. ...WIN
    Last edited by PhilRivers; 02-01-2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Did anyone else happen to see the Clemson crowd **** up chanting down the game clock at the end of the 1st half (while Clemson had the ball)? I imagine they are all three sheets to the wind.

Comment

lol at the Clemson fan with a sign: "Trevor rocks the John"

They should have thought about the double entendre they were conjugating

edit: LOL actually they probably did.. lol
        Last edited by PhilRivers; 01-31-2010, 07:27 PM.

Comment

I hate Maryland. Morehead St. also **** the bed in the 2nd half. What could I do? I hope UVA beats UNC straight up so I can watch Roy Williams blow a head gasket.

Comment

Working...
          X