• 2/1

ytd 294-267 +3.60

Louisville -6.5 -105
    Western Michigan/Buffalo over 147
    2 team ml parlay: Iona -600/Texas -150 @ -106

2 units each

Iona -10

1 unit

Revenge spot for Iona. I expect them to at least pick up the W, and probably comfortably. Iona is the better team here and I still think the lines have yet to catch up to them from 2 or 3 years ago when they were completely winless SU and covered like twice the whole year.

So everyone knows Oklahoma St is undefeated at home, and that home teams in the B12 have had a pretty incredible run SU this year....and that Texas has sucked ass for the better part of what, 2 weeks now? So why is Texas even favored in this game? Let alone sitting @ -2.5 and -140 to -150 on the ml? Why isn't sharp money just hammering the hell out of Oklahoma St if Texas is an incorrect fave tonight? Something tells me Oklahoma St takes home court loss #1 tonight.

I think many people are going to take the +6.5 with Uconn tonight for the sole reason that they think the game should be close and it's on TV. So why didn't the oddsmakers put out maybe Louisville -3 then? Even -4.5?

IMHO, Connecticut is a pretty middle of the road Big East team, and are more than fully capable of losing in a tough building to play in by 7+ tonight, and in fact I feel like it's the most likely result, so I'm playing it.

Basically tailing beholdah on the total play. His reasoning seems very sound, and the line looks a bit high, almost like it's asking for under action, so i bit on it.

gl tonite stiff, wiscy opened at -2 for tomorrow. i would never bet against them in the kohl center and will likely back them, but i cant get those two previous home performances vs. mich and penn st out of my head. the spartans gotta lose sometime tho, they arent running the table. hopefully that nankivil guy keeps draining 3's.

Comment

GL tonight Stiff......:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

They sure did. Surprises me. I think it will be interesting where the public goes with that. The books certainly aren't showing a ton of confidence in the Badgers, imho, making a team who is historically nearly unbeatable at home merely -2 against a conference opponent, but I certainly agree with those of you who have said Mich St is sliding by and won't go undefeated in B10 play.

I honestly expected -4 at the very least, and more like -5.

Hmmmm

And :thx: on the Buffalo/Western Mich total

Comment

Nice call on Louisville, you definitely had that one pegged.
          Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Working...
          X