PhilRivers (i.e. Lasereyes) Tuesday plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhilRivers (i.e. Lasereyes) Tuesday plays

Yesterday was a real stinker for my posted plays 0-3. I'm just going to blame it on Brandon Poontang Lang.

Northeastern -9 vs Delaware
    I've seen this Northeastern team play a couple times this season. They are a very physical team and the times I've seen them play they pretty much dominated their opponents. The one thing that scares me here is that they've had a few WTF kind of games this year.

TCU +18½ vs BYU
    The battle of religions. BYU is a good team but this is a large number to cover

Kansas State -3 vs Nebraska
    I'm hoping Kansas St takes out their frustration on Nebraska after losing by a deuce to their rival Kansas.

Mississippi +11 vs Kentucky
    I think John Wall is going to tell John Calipari to "**** off" and "go fly a kite" during the game. John Wall subsequently gets benched for an extra minute or two and Kentucky wins by only 10.

Miami Florida +6½ vs Wake Forest
    Tailing the reverse line movement here. It probably took a lot of money on Miami side to push this line down 1.5 points with the public all over the Deacs.

Northwestern -2 vs Michigan
    Tailing several cappers here with this play.

Wisconsin -2 vs MSU
    Tailing almost all the cappers here with this play.

Good luck to everyone on their cards tonight.

Lasereyes, over and out!
    Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Originally posted by PhilRivers View Post
    .........The one thing that scares me here is that they've had a few WTF kind of games this year.........
    The other thing that should scare you is Lang is on NE also......:puke:

You're Lang Free on the rest of them.....GL tonight Phil! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

well **** :yell:

I'm going to let it ride again tonight, even though I did get burned by that S.O.B. jinx last night. lol

Comment

Yep.....glad I pulled the Pokes after I saw that last night! However, I have all 3 he likes tonight and I may just pare them down to Drexel cause I really like that play! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

good luck to ya Joe! I'm tailing UnderDog's play on Drexel so I'm on them too!

Comment

Mississippi +11 vs Kentucky
            I think John Wall is going to tell John Calipari to "**** off" and "go fly a kite" during the game. John Wall subsequently gets benched for an extra minute or two and Kentucky wins by only 10.
            lol now I was joking around, but how did I did nail that 10 point win! I love me some dumb luck! :laughing:

Comment

:puke: I watched the game and KY had them down by 18 at one time....then at the end let down and gave up a 3 with 20-some seconds left....then held onto the ball and Piss just stood there.....

Comment

they definitely took their foot off of Ole Miss's neck, no doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
                X