• JoePa's 2/2 College Hoops

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 237 - 217 - 7
    UNITS: -3.50
    2/1: 3 - 3
    MAC: 54 - 36 - 1 [2/1: 3 - 1]

WAKE FOREST -6 vs. Miami, FL W
    NORTHWESTERN -1.5 vs. Meeshagun W
    DREXEL -14 vs. Towson State W
    JACKSONVILLE STATE PK @ Tennessee State PPD The Tennessee State University versus Jacksonville State men's basketball game has been postponed due to a leak in the roof of the Gentry Center. The Ohio Valley Conference game will be re-scheduled to be played at a later date.
    KENTUCKY -11 vs. Mississippi L....thanks KY Jelly, screwed me giving up a 3 with 20 some seconds left

OVEN MITT YTD: 30 - 24 - 2
    2/1: 1 - 0

"DEFINITELY"
    VILLANOVA -10 vs. Seton Hall P

GL to ya! :glass:
    Last edited by joepa66; 02-02-2010, 09:23 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

GL on your card Joe. Oven Mitt is fearless. I like it!
    Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

With ya on 2, had to go against the crowd on 1 and Oven Mit can blow me, especially after not posting on a few ocassions.... tisk tisk tisk

GL Uncey Joe! :beerbang:
      Its not an addiction, its a way of life

Comment

LMFAO! The Mitt is going to be pissed off at ya calling him out like that when his parole officer, aka. me, never made it home in time to get his picks.......:laughing:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

You know better than that, you say TESTING TIME IS OVER! and kick those mofo's (kiddies) out the classroom. Chances are they're going to fail anyway! :laughing:

Comment

Got one who came to me about having trouble reading the book! Said he has a reading problem, on further investigation he said he CAN'T read! :bang: Get a GED and go to college, yea that's a logical step.......:bang:

Comment

it truly boogles my mind how that works sometimes :puke:

Comment

Yeah, and we're not allowed to tell them they cannot come....the company line is "we have to give them the opportunity to fail on their own".......meanwhile they pile up loans they will default on and then tuition get's raised because of the number of students who are in school to just get the financial aid and then drop out to live on they money, or it they do stay in school, they can only get a minimum wage job to pay back their loans, etc. and it'll strap them so bad they'll never get out of the hole....... :bang:

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 240 - 218 - 7
                  UNITS: -1.50
                  2/2: 3 - 1
                  MAC: 54 - 36 - 1 [2/1: 3 - 1]

OVEN MITT YTD: 30 - 24 - 3
                  2/2: 0 - 0 - 1

Comment

Damn.....early night, I'm done already! Guess it's time :beerbang:
                    Catch ya'll tomorrow!
                    Last edited by joepa66; 02-02-2010, 09:32 PM.

Comment

solid nite joe :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                      X