NCAA Roundball - Snow again in Charm City - Feb 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Roundball - Snow again in Charm City - Feb 2

Unranked teams small favs or slight dogs against ranked teams. I usually go against the grain in these situations anyway, but after seeing half the earth on the teams your suppose to go with Im going to stick to my guns and pray I come out on top.

Spartans +2
    K St -3
    Unfortunately I really like NW here BUT going with Wolverine +2
    Wake N Bake -6
    Wild Kities -11 - Bounce back game and Ole Miss overrated ranked team IMO

GL to everyone and W/E you play! :thumbs:

YTD: (21 - 18 - 1)
    Last edited by nikkins; 02-02-2010, 06:56 PM.
    Its not an addiction, its a way of life

Going against the grain by going against the grain huh? lol.

Good luck on your card tonight dude!
    Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

GL Nik! Nice to see ya man......:thumbs:
      Don't get too much fiber in that diet by going against the grain or your mom will scold ya for having to scrub out the racing stripes......:laughing:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

:laughing:

Good to see ya too, doesnt it figure I seem to cap more when Im in school! I suppose I have to make myself concentrate on something. :beer2:

Comment

Thanks cyclopes, GL tonight!

Comment

Yeah, like the chick sitting next to ya in Econ on something! Cause I know you are hitting the bookies instead of the books! :laughing: Nice to have ya back around......
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Im going to try and stay around this time, chances are the if the bookies aren't taking my money, the chick in econ is :bang:

Comment

LMAO.....take her to the shop after hours for all the free floating fries she can bob for.......

Comment

Last time I went to the shop after hours, French Fry took me in the back for a Pulp Fictionesque type of moment :cry:

Comment

At least it wasn't a Deliverance moment little piggy! :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                    X