• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed

92-81-2 +14.6

1 unit

Vandy-6

Richmond-4.5 at st joes= richmond is the superior team, especially defensiviely.

GL Bro.....hope them Spidahs wrap 'em up early for ya! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

if Dan Geriot was anything like he was 2 years ago Richmond would be even better than they are. that injury really killed this guy.

just got that cord that plugs into the tv from the comp and puts the computer screen on the tv, makes channelsurfing.net really useful. of course the picture is not clear but its good enoguh. nice to be able to check out a bunch of teams without having to watch on the computer.

kept it to only 2 plays tonight but might make a 2nd half play

Comment

Love it when riding bike.....have my bike close to my dresser where my tv is, have my computer tuned to that site and a second game playing, and also on half the screen is the ESPN scoreboard that updates every 30 secs.......:thumbs:

Now that's basketball, but my wife think it's obsessive compulsive......:laughing:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
          Love it when riding bike.....have my bike close to my dresser where my tv is, have my computer tuned to that site and a second game playing, and also on half the screen is the ESPN scoreboard that updates every 30 secs.......:thumbs:

Now that's basketball, but my wife think it's obsessive compulsive......:laughing:
          haha sounds like a nice set up you got.

Comment

Love having channelsurfing when ESPN decides to air games like Depaul/Marquette.....now that's almost close and lot's of people wanna watch that game! Well, maybe 3 people in Milwaukee and a couple of one-legged winos from the south side thinking it's still the Ray Meyer days and stupid enough to get some action on the Demons!

Comment

i guess depaul has to get an espn game at some point since their big east, but that is a tough game to watch

how about south florida? I dont know what's gotten into this team but if they hold on this would be a danm impressive win. still got a ways to go tho..

Comment

Providing Dominique Jones doesn't pick up a couple of cheapies....he's got 3 fouls to go along with his 22 pts. 6 rebs., etc. He's been all their offense and you can be he's going to continue to try to get to the hoop and hopefully won't draw an offensive foul.....just 6mins, Bulls, just 6 mins....run some clock!

Comment

Damn.....they ought to pull the plug on Depaul game and get over to G-town!

Comment

hard to believe the bulls are playing this well without gilchrist. jones is the truth! hes a more efficient jeremy hazell

vandy lookin solid at the half, miss st isgoing to chuck up another 20 3's in second half, hopefully they keep brickin

Comment

Missy State 5/19 from 3.....Vandy is 5/9 from 3........chucking it is an apt description.

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                        Missy State 5/19 from 3.....Vandy is 5/9 from 3........chucking it is an apt description.
                        looked like vandy was going to pull away up 14 but 3 straight turnovers let the chuckers back in the game.

Comment

Missy State 6/28 from 3-ball land and just 17/52 for the game......:puke:
                          C'mon Vandy.....The Mitt needs a new thumb......

Comment

o well, thanks a lot vandy, up 69-55 with 4 minute left then shat themselves, well done there guys

Comment

Working...
                            X