• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang Thursday

BRANDON LANG
    Thursday's selection

20 DIME - VALPARAISO

This team is playing some basketball.

Off their hard fought loss on the road at Wisconsin/Milwaukee 85-82 as a 7 1/2 point dog, they roll into Wisconsin Green Bay and win outright 84-79 as a 5 1/2 point dog.

In fact, since losing at Wright State 59-57 as a 16-point underdog, this team has gone on a 6-1 run both SU and ATS.

The only non-cover was a 4 point home win over Youngstown State as a 4 1/2 point favorite.

This game will be a battle and with Valpo playing with more confidence now than at anytime this entire year and catching points at home, it wouldn't suprise me if they won the game outright.($$ Yes, you heard me: I wouldn't be surprised if they won it outright; that's how much I like them tonight and it's why they're a 20 dime play.

Wright State has been no bargain on the road over its last 5 games going 2-3 SU and 1-3-1 ATS.

At Detroit they were laying 2 and won right on the number 61-59. At Wisc/Milwaukee they lost outright 67-61 in OT laying 3 1/2.

At Wisc/Green Bay they lost outright 68-66 as a 5 point chalk and they split in Chicago beating Ill/Chicago by 17 as a 8 point favorite while losing at Loyola/Chicago 53-52 as an 8 1/2 point choice.

As you can see, Wright State is all about close games on the road as evidenced by their 1-6-1 ATS run on the highway over the last 8 games.

I feel we are in for another close one here in Valpo because not only is Valpo on a run of 5 straight covers but they are on a 9-1-1 ATS run as an underdog anywhere.

I look for Valpo to take this team down to the wire and possibly steal one outright.
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

That's great because I am actually considering the Raiders.....!:thumbs:

But now I don't like that the line has jumped to -6...that may well be a wager killer for me.....
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X