1 unit

Vtech-3

locked that in last night

still contemplating some other plays

1 unit

La Tech-11 vs. san jose st

overlooked this game at first. thoughts on this in discussion thread

Comment

GL Beholdah.......really thinking OU tonight! They have great guards, one a veteran transfer from Indiana (Armon Bassett) and they've been getting great minutes from KVC (Kenneth Van Kempen) in the post. He's been more physical than ever in his career. :thumbs:
      Last edited by joepa66; 02-04-2010, 06:17 PM.
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

i really want to play one too joe, its still pending your approval

Comment

I did it.......OU has the best guards in the MAC IMHO! As if that means anything. I just hope it's not crash and burn in the MAC tonight for me with my Homer Play and even an Over 114 on the BG/BSU game! Let's get it!

now here's the disclaimer in the small type, tail at your own risk!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

no need for the disclaimer, not blindly tailing, i want to fade toledo and of course feel better about it if the mac expert is on it :thumbs:

Comment

1 unit

Ohio-11.5

Comment

Really like it, and am no expert, just a junkie MAC fan!

Let's get the :win:

Now I gotta get on the bike for an hour or so.......

Comment

can't believe you're not playing UCLA tonight. win or lose it is about as solid a play as you will find on today's card. And as for the Pac10 and not betting it.....you won't bet the pac10 but you'll bet the mac....lol...:hide:

i have had good success in that conference after things have shaken out the past few weeks.

GL on the plays....:thumbs:
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    can't believe you're not playing UCLA tonight. win or lose it is about as solid a play as you will find on today's card. And as for the Pac10 and not betting it.....you won't bet the pac10 but you'll bet the mac....lol...:hide:

i have had good success in that conference after things have shaken out the past few weeks.

GL on the plays....:thumbs:
                    haha good point about the mac, but earlier in the year i lost what i thought were some solid pac 10 plays, and i stopped following the conference all together. i honestly havent even bothered looking at the scores. im never one to be a blind tailer, but if i play ucla its a ray charles play.

Comment

I don't agree with FlyersFan often...just kiddin...but right now the PAC 10 seems to be the most predictable conference going. Just my 2 cents.
                      I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol'Ball Coach66 View Post
                        I don't agree with FlyersFan often...just kiddin...but right now the PAC 10 seems to be the most predictable conference going. Just my 2 cents.
                        im going to have to start following these teams again. it was mainly washington state that was such a thorn in my side. i still havent forgiven them for not covering 5 points at home vs. lsu earlier in the year.

Comment

1 unit

Tenn-6

took the bait

Comment

:puke:OU:puke:
                            Watched the lackluster first half and knew I was in trouble......Bobcats suspended 3 scholarship players for the game. One, starter Armon Bassett was held out and the other two didn't make the trip. Horrible showing.....my apologies indeed!
                            :bow::bitching:

Comment

didnt realize the bobcats werent at full strength, that blows. couldve bought off it at half if i had been payinh attention to the game. o well

Comment

Working...
                              X