No announcement yet.

sat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice job flyers. thats crazy a 29 point turnaround for ole piss, wow. sweated out the parlay. both new mex AND g tech almost blew double digit leads with 3 minutes left

still really bitter about earlier, couldve been in line for a needed solid day, whatever. feel a little better after seeing marshall win by 51.

1 u

Hawaii-1 (-105) vs fresno

was impressed with hawaii the way they battled nevada. think no dwayne williams is a good thing. fresno been very unimpressive last 2 road games.

bout to head out. real quick lookahead note: I do not see tennessee going on the road and getting revenge at vanderbilt tuesday. the lsu non cover really reinforced that they are a very lousy road team and memorial is damn tough to win at. could be some value in that line, though vandy-3 may be wishful thinking

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post

1 u

Hawaii-1 (-105) vs fresno

was impressed with hawaii the way they battled nevada. think no dwayne williams is a good thing. fresno been very unimpressive last 2 road games.
      listening to the game and doing some work for Monday. HAW played probably one of the stupidest games i have followed all year long. They deserve to lose this game. They are really bad....the color guy i thought was going to have a coronary. Still some time left but i would be shocked if they win this game.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
      X