• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Lang

BRANDON LANG

30 DIME - DRAKE BULLDOGS

Back with Drake again tonight.

I used them as a free pick winner on Tuesday night and they cashed against Bradley, and now I raise the stakes a bit with them here.

Since switching to a 4-guard lineup after a 60-46 home loss to Indiana State, all Drake has done is go 6-2 SU and 7-1 ATS.

They lost on the road at Creighton by 4 as a 12 1/2 point dog and lost by 16 at Northern Iowa as a 14 1/2 point dog.

Other than that, this team has been spot on.

They took care of Southern Illinois outright 70-65 as a 12 1/2 point dog, back to back double digit home wins over Southwest Missouri State by 11 and this Illinois State team by 10.

Don't be fooled by that 10 point final margin as Drake pounced on them leading by 20 at the half and coasting to the 10 point win.

They took care of Evansville on the road 72-65 in a pick'em, and then crushed Wichita State at home 78-64 as a 5 point home dog.

It was revenge time at home to Creighton 79-74 in a pickem, and then the loss but cover to Bradley last game out.

The bottom line here folks is with exception to the 16 point loss at Northern Iowa, Drake has covered every single conference road game and 6-2 ATS overall on the road this year.

Yes, they are off the last second loss to Bradley but with the confidence this team is playing with right now, I just don't see them letting down today.

This is a very live dog today against an Illinois State team I just don't see covering this number against a flat out cash cow in Drake.

You finally factor in Drake 5-1 ATS last 6 meetings, the underdog is 4-1 ATS the last 5 meetings and Illinois State 4-12 ATS facing a team with a losing SU record and the motivation will be with Drake all day long.

30 dime winner - Drake

FREE PICK - BYU COUGARS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Anyone know Lang's overall YTD is?? His 30(WETF that is)dime is on Drake??!!:laughing:
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Working...
    X