X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/6

ytd 311-285 +0.35

Georgetown -1

I like them to have full focus today in this bounce back spot. Many are down on them it seems for losing to USF @ home, but seem to be forgetting they destroyed Puke there as well, and plus they have revenge against the 'Cats here. 'Nova can't win every game, and I think that the situational advantage goes to a quality G'town team here.

St Johns +7.5

Look ahead for WVU with 'Nova on deck Monday, plus WVU hasn't impressed me as a team to bring it for a full 40 mins, as they tend to have really flat spots even at home against good teams, and which is why, imo, they have so many wins/non covers or late covers because of free throws at home. Seeing them lay an egg here today on the road against a not great, but capable St Johns team wouldn't be the least bit shocking to me given the situation and many of their past performances for the season.

Iowa St +6 -120

Tough place to play, and wins over Texas and @ Baylor + the near win over Kansas has this K State team a little overrated ATS here, imho

South Alabama +2
    Florida Intertrashional +4.5

These plays fall into the "SCRF" system, plus I like the way the lines have moved for both of them, for what it's worth, so giving them a shot.

2 units each

Boston College +8.5

This looks too easy. Fading Puke giving this many points on the road seems like it should be an auto play, which worries me exactly why the line IS this high, so 1 unit only.

1 unit

stifler moms....:beerbang:..........good write ups today...:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Like those Stif... GL :beerbang:
      Go Boilers!
      thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
      NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
      NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
      NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
      NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
      NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
      NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
      NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
      NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
      NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

St John's :laughing:

Next up to **** themselves, Iowa St :laughing: :laughing:

adding:

Loyola Chi +3
        Hofstra +4
        Oklahoma +7
        Michigan pk -110

2 units each

4 team ml parlay: Memphis -220/Mizzou -200/New Mexico/Illinois St -550 @ +229

1 unit

Comment

Nice call on GTown though. I'd have never guessed they would put up 100 on the #2 team in regulation.
          Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Hoyas.....nice call Stiff! :thumbs:
            Liking the Ramblin Men and UofM toooooooo
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

LOL Iowa St rains 3's to cover :beerbang:

Thanks Phil. I just thought they had the better motivational spot today and were good enough to get the win. I am curious to see what the WV/NOVA line will be on Monday. If Nova is dogged, which I expect they will be at about +2 give or take a 1/2 pt, i think i will be on them. West VA nailing like 14 3's in a row and St John's folding their tent like a bunch of girl scouts after the last box of cookies was sold doesn't change my mind that WV is a lazy team who is prone to lapses, and an inspired Nova team will take full advantage of that, imo

adding:

Evansville +2
              Georgia St +1.5
              Seton Hall +4
              Illinois St -9.5

2 units each

Might have a few more later. Trying not to get carried away, but when there's like 120 games to choose from, it's hard not to like a few every couple hours :laughing:

Comment

I'm interested to see what the TOTAL is for WVU/NOVA

WVU shoots alot of 3's and Nova likes to get out and run with all those guards

Can't wait for that one ..

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT STIF :thumbs:
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Thanks. Looks like i'll need it. Books were begging for every penny they could get on Pitt -4 and that's gonna be an ugly blowout. Same for Gonzaga getting all those points at Memphis. They took it in the arse there too. I saw numbers as high as 88% on Gonzaga + the points, and no excuses, I should have known better than to bet on Memphis in any way, shape, or form against any even half decent team cause they suck and are riding the rep of past teams.

Added 2 more, but lost interest after that, so this is probably it for me unless something really stands out somehow.

Wisconsin Milwaukee +2
                  SE Mizzou St +3

2 units each

Comment

Working...
                  X