Sunday Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Discussion

anybody have anything that sticks out? anyone care with the superbowl....lol....

I like NWU 1H tomorrow. NWU smells their first NCAA berth ever and game like this are paramount. IU coming off a heartbreaking loss to Purdue at home where they shot about 400,000% from the field. No way they stay hot like that today. I like NWU to get out on them quickly over possibly a sluggish IU team. Game bet a possibility too. Need to figure that out.

anyone have any thoughts on the Maryland/UNC game?

also possibly like ND 1H. SFLA off that huge upset at Georgetown. ND solid at home. I could see a possible slow start for SFLA and the line is higher than i thought which has me looking ND too.

OSU has been killing teams at home but i really want no part of them having to cover 20 points (though i think they easily can). That number seems about right. Possible 1H play on OSU.

nothing set in stone for me. just thoughts.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    anybody have anything that sticks out? anyone care with the superbowl....lol....

I like NWU 1H tomorrow. NWU smells their first NCAA berth ever and game like this are paramount. IU coming off a heartbreaking loss to Purdue at home where they shot about 400,000% from the field. No way they stay hot like that today. I like NWU to get out on them quickly over possibly a sluggish IU team. Game bet a possibility too. Need to figure that out.

anyone have any thoughts on the Maryland/UNC game?

also possibly like ND 1H. SFLA off that huge upset at Georgetown. ND solid at home. I could see a possible slow start for SFLA and the line is higher than i thought which has me looking ND too.

OSU has been killing teams at home but i really want no part of them having to cover 20 points (though i think they easily can). That number seems about right. Possible 1H play on OSU.

nothing set in stone for me. just thoughts.
    PARAMOUNT :thumbs:

I think that ND call is a good call. Word is out now on SF . Thy won't sneak up on anybody no more. Teams will now make somebody else beat them besides Dominique..

ND looked real good the other night blowing out CINCY.. I think that is a good call ND :thumbs:
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Bearcats

Natti guard Deonte Vaughn loves to play against the cuse .. He averages about 18 points per game against CUSE in his career. CINCY is about to enter a brutal stretch here .. CUSE, NOVA, WVU, GTOWN in their next four..

Cincy played very well early in the year ..

I just don't see them winning 2 of these next four ..
      Can't see it ...

Any thoughts on this one ..

A loss here puts them below .500 in the league. I think this is a pressure spot for Bearcats. I'm not so sure they'll handle that pressure ..

Cuse is playing for the league title from here on out and the Number 1 seed in the BIG EAST TOURNEY ..

Lean towards Cuse for me ..

Not crazy about it , but i do think they'll get another W today in THE NATTI ..

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I like Cuse over Cincy, can't decicide if I'm taking them ATS or straight up however. I also am leaning towards S.Florida over ND, seems the line should be 4 or 5 and 7.5 is too much I think. I'm personally not touching the UNC or Ohio St games. I also like NW over IU. Nothing set in stone yet but I will definately be betting on cuse.

Comment

Terps and Over are both strong plays. :thumbs:

Comment

I agree with you FlyersFan on Indiana huge letdown game after letting the Purdue game get away from them. Northwestern is tasting their NCAA berth, no way they want be focused on this game.

NC has been very average after lossing their C Zoeller. I have been playing against them every week. They most shoot at least 50% from field to have any chance in this game. I lean toward Maryland.

Syracuse had a scare last week and I expect for them to be more focused at take care of business on the road at Cinci. Also they are 5-0 ATS on the road.
            I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Syracuse is 8-0 (7-1ATS) on the road. My bad!!
              I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol'Ball Coach66 View Post
                Syracuse is 8-0 (7-1ATS) on the road. My bad!!
                I locked in Cuse -4 .. bought a half

:thumbs:

Gonna tail the raven with the terps

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

My thoughts....

Cincy plays well at home and sucks on the road. SU they are 11-1 at home beating UCONN, ND, PROV and SOFLA. Only Pitt has beat them and it was by 3. I think Cincy is the best play today, but that is just me.

Playing ND off a big win is like playing with fire. That being said, I would not want to play SOFLA off the Georgetown win.

GL today.
                  Go Boilers!
                  thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                  NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                  NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                  NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                  NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                  NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                  NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                  NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                  NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                  NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

UC +3 1H/NWU -500 (+128)

Comment

thanks for the winner

RAVENS :thx:

Once again great thread

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

I like NWU 1H tomorrow. NWU smells their first NCAA berth ever and game like this are paramount. IU coming off a heartbreaking loss to Purdue at home where they shot about 400,000% from the field. No way they stay hot like that today. I like NWU to get out on them quickly over possibly a sluggish IU team. .
                        :beerbang:

and thanks to boiler for chipping in with his UC 1H play which i posted and parlayed with NWU ML for a nice winner.....:thumbs:

W2- i hear you. this thread usually has some very good thoughts and winners in it. i hope people are considering the plays that are posted and written up in here. not that anyone tails anyone blind on a game, but i have been using some of them and i've won far more than i lost. even like the other night beholdah liked LATECH -11 and i needed a 3rd team for my ML parlay and took them for a winner....never would have thought about that game if he hadn't brought it up.

if you go to the NBA section to me that is a complete waste of space. hopefully people keep chipping in in these discussions the last 3+ weeks of the season.

Comment

one other think i wanted to point out and it has been happening a lot this year and in past years.

If you have a dog that you think can be competitive, it's much better to play them 1H than for the game. I know beholdah has been screwed a couple of times, but the UC game is a perfect example today. I have had a ton of success with these 1H plays and so has boiler i know. Also, the trend then is usually for the favorite to cover the 2H. Alabama/OlePiss yesterday another good example as was UC/Syracuse today. I am not advocating playing dogs 1H just to play them nor i am saying a 1H play is always the best play, but in games where i think the favorite starts slow or the dog can hang at least for a while, they are by far the best plays. Just some food for thought.

Comment

Working...
                          X