X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Lang

15 DIME - NEW MEXICO STATE AGGIES

NEW MEXICO STATE
    A case of two teams heading in opposite directions tonight.

New Mexico State has been rolling since their 78-72 win at Pepperdine back on December 18th.

They have won 10 of their last 12 SU and ATS with the only losses to Nevada at home and at San Jose State by 9.

In this great run they have deliver knockout blows everywhere to everyone such as Utah State 55-52 as a 7 point home dog, Fresno by 11 as a 2 point favorite and San Jose State by 12 as a 7 1/2 point chalk.

They are playing their best basketball of the year right now.

In compiling their 18-4 record this year Louisiana Tech's schedule fell perfectly in place but sometimes you can do it with mirrors.

The only wins you could maybe call "signature" wins of those 18 wins away from home are what, the Houston Cougars of TCU?

Those are the only non conference wins they have of significance.

I don't think you can call Texas-Pan American one, or La Monroe or Centenary.

Other than that, they lost at New Mexico and at Arizona.

Now after starting a perfect 4-0 ATS in conference play they are now on the other side failing to cover 5 in a row.

Furthermore, they lost at San Jose State by 11 as a 6 1/2 point favorite, struggled to beat Hawaii before coming home to getting rocked by this same New Mexico State team 91-77 as a 10 point favorite.

They rebounded to get revenge against San Jose State at home 71-64 failing to cover the 11 and now get the quick rematch versus the Aggies.

When you are known as a defensive team like Tech is and you allow a team to light you up for 91 points on your home floor, to me it's a match up problem.

And I will gladly grab some value with a New Mexico State team I feel is just the better team all the way around.

Aggies make it 2 in a row over Louisiana Tech tonight.

15 dimer - New Mexico State

FREE PICK - LOYOLA CHICAGO RAMBLERS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Despite him I like the Aggies! :nuts::cry::ohman::surrender:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X