X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday

Two for me tonight

WVU -5' 3 Units

Villanova has been pretty bad in the first half on the road and has been able to pull it together against teams they can overmatch. WVu on the other hand has been playing against top 25 caliber competition on a nightly basis at home. Granted all the games have been at home but that is where this one is. WVU has had lapses in their last few games that allow teams back in but in my mind they are als0o due for a more complete performance. I could see this getting out of hand early and the with Nova's struggles in the first half of games. But either way I see WVU putting a big run at some point to put this game away.

Kansas -2 2 Units

This seems like a trap but Texas just isn't right. The explosiveness on offense isn't there and they won't be able to overwhelm KU with size like a lot of their opponents. They also haven't been as solid on D and Aldrich will cause a problem for Pittman. Should be a great game but KU has been winning the tough games and I like Collins to make shots down the stretch if needed.

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units
Working...
X