Tuesday Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Discussion

Quite a few games on the slate. Just by first glance I am liking G'town(-4.5) over Providence. No other games are stcking out for me, I think both the Vandy and Purdue lines are where they should be and thus making neither a strong play. I'm not sure about Wiscy being favored by 9, but it's hard to ever bet against them at the Kohl Center.

Colorado State -2 is extremely solid over Air Force. Beat them by 22 at home and I don't see how this game will be close either. Air Force is very weak and still has 3 of their starters out.

Comment

I'm liking VANDY on the ML tonight. TENN is a touch overrated in my opinion and I would be surprised if they won this road game against a really solid VANDY team.

Comment

what are the thoughts on OKLA tonight at home versus Taco Tech?

I am trying to string a ML parlay together tonight and so far i am considering WFU, OKLA, WIS........anyone see any reason why any of those 3 don't win?

MSU i really have had circled and wanted to make a big play on but i may leave that alone. I hate going to battle without a guy like Lucas but then again MSU is tough at home.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

I am trying to string a ML parlay together tonight and so far i am considering WFU, OKLA, WIS........anyone see any reason why any of those 3 don't win?

MSU i really have had circled and wanted to make a big play on but i may leave that alone. I hate going to battle without a guy like Lucas but then again MSU is tough at home.
          I was actually considering doing that same parlay, I think Wisco won't have a problem, however I think WFU or OKLA could lose their games. I was considering putting a small wager on BC/TT MLs (not parlayed), but opted against it. Wake has pulled it together as of late, but OKLA could have a letdown. I can't get a read on OKLA whether they are going to pull together a late season run and make it into the tourny or if their big win over Texas was an anomoly. They have struggled mightily on the road this year so as of now I'm not penciling them into the tourny, but who knows...
          Last edited by bluedevil12; 02-09-2010, 06:33 PM.
          NFL YTD: 83-75-3 (-4.83 U)
          Spreads: 54-45-2 (+5.95 U)
          Totals: 22-21-2 (-1.2 U)
          Moneylines: 5-4 (+2.48 U)
          Parlays: 1-4 (-10.56 U)
          Teaser: 0-1 (-1.5 U)

NCAAF: 16-8 (+9.26 U)
          Spreads: 12-8 (+3.3 U)
          Totals: 3-0 (+3 U)
          Parlay: 1-0 (+2.96 U)

NBA Dec: 13-9-1 (+3.1 U)

NCAABB: 29-36-3 (-9.1 U)

Comment

What's the Lucas Status ????

anybody heard any late news?

I think Michigan St can exploit Purdue down low .... I can see Draymon Green and Raymor Morgan having big nights .. Purdue has JJ but not real physical on the block.

I'm thinking about playing Michigan St:thumbs:
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

I'm gonna give em a shot . Roe , Allen, Lucious ... They have a few guys who can pick up the slack / carry the load .. I like the fact that this is their 2nd game without Lucas ( if he don't go ). They have a game under their belt without the floor general, so it's not as different / new to them ...

I like the BIGs for Michigan St especially Green to have a good game. Green was solid against ILLINOIS with 17pts and 16boards

1st Half - 1 ... 1.5 units
              Game -2.5 .... 2 units
              Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 02-09-2010, 08:38 PM.
              Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...
              X