Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang Tuesday

Brandon Lang

That was only the 2nd time in 2 years I have used New Mexico State, and for the 2nd straight time they got me again.

Last year they blew a double digit 2nd half lead and failed to cover a short number and they must of got word I had them again because they did the exact same thing. Now that is what I call bad luck.

Still the 6-1 run is as solid as it gets and I will pick right up where I left off last week when I went 6-0 Tuesday thru Saturday last week.

All about recapturing that tonight and roll it out the rest of the week.

10 DIME - PURDUE BOILERMAKERS

All about the Boilermakers tonight.

At 19-3 Purdue comes into this battle tonight as an underdog for the first time this year and it's value I can't pass up.

You add the fact Lucas is going to try to go on a sprained ankle after sitting out the 2nd half of the Illinois game and it makes getting 3 points even better value on the Boilermakers.

Purdue has lost 2 road games this year failing at Wisconsin as a 1-point favorite and at Northwestern as an 8 point favorite. Other than that they have been perfect on the highway this year.

The biggest key for Purdue is to get JaJuan Johnson 8 points or more because when he scores over the 8 point mark the Boilermakers are 18-0 SU. I believe he will be a difference maker on the court tonight.

With Lucas banged up and Purdue playing some of their best ball of the year right now I will roll with the Boilers to get the money on the Big Ten road tonight.

FREE PICK - VANDERBILT COMMODORES
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"
Working...
X