• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's 2/9 Baskets

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 255 - 230 - 7
    UNITS: -0.50
    2/8: 2 - 2
    MAC: 62 - 39 - 1

Got power.......a helluva long time coming! Temp in the house is 58 right now, like a heat wave compared to 38! School canceled for the afternoon and for tomorrow morning already. We have 3 on the ground today (21 total) with 8-10 more expected. But I'm good for now.....:beerbang:

CENTRAL MICHIGAN +2.5 vs. Akron L.......CMU blows 11pt. 2nd half lead, score just 3pts in last 3mins after 4 1/2min drought.
    SAINT LOUIS +1.5 @ St. Joe's W
    OHIO -4.5 vs. Western Michigan W
    VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH -4 @ George Mason L
    OKLAHOMA -6 vs. Texas Tech
    GEORGETOWN -4.5 @ Providence W

OVEN MITT YTD: 31 - 26 - 3
    2/6: 1 - 0

"DEFINITELY"
    AUSTIN PEAY STATE UNIVERSITY -9.5 vs. Tennessee Tech PPD

THE MITT'S Backup Play

"DEFINITELY"
    KENTUCKY -15 vs. Alabama

BOL to ya! :glass:
    Last edited by joepa66; 02-09-2010, 09:51 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

gl joseph :thumbs:

Comment

GL tonight JoePa
      NFL YTD: 83-75-3 (-4.83 U)
      Spreads: 54-45-2 (+5.95 U)
      Totals: 22-21-2 (-1.2 U)
      Moneylines: 5-4 (+2.48 U)
      Parlays: 1-4 (-10.56 U)
      Teaser: 0-1 (-1.5 U)

NCAAF: 16-8 (+9.26 U)
      Spreads: 12-8 (+3.3 U)
      Totals: 3-0 (+3 U)
      Parlay: 1-0 (+2.96 U)

NBA Dec: 13-9-1 (+3.1 U)

NCAABB: 29-36-3 (-9.1 U)

Comment

FYI

8:00pADDED GAME (This Event is Closed for Betting)

555 Tennessee Tech
        - - -
        556 Austin Peay
        - - -

The Tennessee Tech vs Austin Peay game has been postponed due to weather. No make-up date has been announced.

Just thought you ought to know.
        I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

GL coach! Glad you got your power back on. Electricity is easy to take for granted, and if you go a day or two without it is almost like living in an alternate reality (at least it has been for me when the power goes out!). Count your blessings!

:thumbs:
          Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

GL JP, warm up that house!
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol'Ball Coach66 View Post
              FYI........
              The Tennessee Tech vs Austin Peay game has been postponed due to weather. No make-up date has been announced. Just thought you ought to know.
              Thanks OBC...found out while riding the bike! Maybe I'll give The Mitt a shot at one of the later games......:thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by PhilRivers View Post
                GL coach! Glad you got your power back on. Electricity is easy to take for granted, and if you go a day or two without it is almost like living in an alternate reality (at least it has been for me when the power goes out!). Count your blessings! :thumbs:
                Damn straight bro.....almost paralyzes ya! Even with the lantern in the closet I couldn't tell black pants from blue or dark green......:laughing:

Still some without power also, so I am thankful. We put freezer stuff on back porch but lost some stuff in the fridge. No biggie......at least the beer was ok outside wrapped in an old coat.....:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                  GL JP, warm up that house!
                  Hey it's a veritable heat wave in here......I rode the bike for an hour and 67 seems like 97.......:laughing:

Comment

Working...
                  X