Injury Alert!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury Alert!!

South Carolina's Devan Downey Hurts His AnkleColumbia, SC (WLTX) - USC guard Devan Downey has hurt his ankle, school officials confirm.

Downey rolled the ankle Monday in practice. A USC spokesperson says he is wearing a walking boot as a precaution and was held out of Tuesday's practice. He is expected to play Wednesday night against Florida.

Downey is the leading scorer in the SEC, averaging 23 points a game.

The word is it was pretty serious. Downey is by far the best player on this team. Without him they will get blown out tonight against Florida.

With him they can beat anyone, just ask Kentucky. If I get anymore info I will let you guys know. Some might not care but with money on the line some will.

Later.
    I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Thanks Coach.....I was already looking at the Gators in that matchup and have already posted them as a pick, but not for this reason. :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X