• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2/10 Plays

YTD 56-32-2 64% winning (Goal 60% +)
    YTD 10-6 My Best Play
    :beerbang:

Went 3-3 yesterday. The worst day in a while. But not complaining about 3-3 day.

Moving On.

North Carolina +6:beerbang:
    UConn +11:beerbang:
    Clemson -5
    Florida +2:beerbang:
    Southern Miss +8.5
    James Madison +11
    TCU 0

Good Luck to everyone!
    I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

GL OBC.....liked them Gators before the Downey injury....now me hopes they don't get too big headed and rock 'em!
    Last edited by Kevin; 02-14-2011, 07:24 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Listening to the local talk show 107.5 The Game says he will play and expect to be almost 100%. Probably lots of pain killers. Does not change my stance on the game. I am huge Gamecock fan but this team depends way to much on Downey. No one steps up. I expect Florida to win.
      I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Adding:

UT Chattanooga -3:beerbang:
        Baylor -3
        Charlotte U +9.5

Comment

4-6 day ouch!!

moving my totals to....

YTD 60-38-2 61% winning (Goal 60% +)
          YTD 12-7 My Best Play
          :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X