Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Lang

15 DIME - ARIZONA WILDCATS

Great spot to jump on the home team here.

Off back-to-back road losses at Washington and Washington State, they are back home to face a Ducks squad they drilled 74-60 in Eugene back on January 16th as a 5 point dog.

All told, the Wildcats are on a 3-1 SU and ATS at home in Pac-10 play.

After dropping their home opener in conference to Washington State by 2 as a 2 point favorite, they drilled the best team in the conference Washington by 17 as a 5 point home dog.

Then Northern California came calling and both went home unhappy as they took care of Stanford by 8 as a 6-point favorite and an upset of Cal by 4 as a 2-point home dog.

Overall they are 7-3 ATS their last 10, and now face a struggling Oregon team that just can't get out of their own way.

After two solid home wins against Ucla 71-66 in OT laying 4 and USC by 10 catching 2 they went into rival Oregon State catching 1 1/2 and were buried 62-42.

Their last road trip prior to that was at Cal where they lost by 32 as an 11 point dog 89-57 and at Stanford 84-69 as a 4 1/2 point dog.

They are a horrific 7-12 ATS on the year highlighted by a 2-5 SU and ATS on the highway with all 5 losses by 8 points or more.

I am confident this one wil be by at least by double digits.

15 dime - ARIZONA

5 DIME - UTAH STATE AGGIES

The best team in the WAC takes on the 2nd worst, and the way the Aggies are taking care of business, I will gladly lay this number tonight.

Not only is Utah State on a run of 8 in a row both SU and ATS but 7 of the 8 wins have been by double digits.

Beat Hawaii at home by 44 laying 17 1/2 followed by another home win over this same Boise State team by 22 laying 13 1/2.

They go on the road at Fresno and Idaho and win by 26 points and 12 as 2 1/2 and 6 point favorites respectively.

Then they come back home and take care of San Jose State by 19 laying 17 1/2, Idaho by 18 laying 14 1/2 and Nevada by 11 as a 9 point favorite.

The only single digit game in this run was the 7 point win at Nevada in OT as a 2 1/2 point favorite.

Boise State is a horrendous 2-7 ATS at home this year and has only covered 3 of their last 10 games overall.

I fully expect Utah State to continue to pay out like a slot machine and pick up another double digit win.

5 dime - UTAH STATE

FREE PICK - VALPARAISO CRUSADERS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Great, he's un U state and Valpo. I need to learn to read him first.:bang:
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

I guess he answered my question about why does that line look so easy...Looks like I may take a chance on a little taste of Oregon tonight on a play that they seem to have no business being close in. We'll see.
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Rat Bastard! Not posting my picks until I see this thread each day. I posted Drexel and he was on them with a 20 dime play and they got drilled by Jimmy Hoffa-stra! :puke:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X