• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's 2/11 Baskets

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 261 - 237 - 7
    UNITS: -2.25
    2/10: 3 - 4
    MAC: 64 - 42 - 1 (2/10: 1-2)

CENTRAL MICHIGAN +7.5 @ Ohio - here's hoping the home magic and the big win over WMU wears off of the Bobcats. CMU the most solid team in the West and had both Kent and Akron beat at and blew it late in both games. Harmann and Bitzer aren't athletic but they get the job done!

MINNESOTA -8.5 vs. Michigan - Michigan has been a real Jekyll and Hyde team this year. They may have to run and hide after the beat Tubby may put on them.

GONZAGA -5.5 vs. St. Mary's - Zags could be a surprise team once again in the tourney this year. They looked great against a very athletic Memphis team at the Pyramid. The Gaels rely too much on one guard to lead the way for them.

WISCONSIN MILWAUKEE +12 @ Wright State - gimme DD point in the Horizon when the teams are really close in talent.

APPALACHIAN STATE -1.5 vs. Davidson - Mountaineers go for the sweep of the Cats and coming off two road wins were they shot 50% and 46%. They won by 10 at Davidson earlier this year.

CLEVELAND STATE -7 vs. Valparaiso - Vikings winners of 5 straight and have shown flashes of being a really good team this year. Good home team!

DETROIT -7 vs. Wisconsin Green Bay - 48, 56, 58....those are the Titan's home shooting percentages in their last 3 homers, of course all wins. They average 76ppg at home and UWGB average just 64 on the road. Mercy, mercy, mercy......

OVEN MITT YTD: 32 - 27 - 3
    2/10: 1 - 0

"DEFINITELY"
    NORTH CAROLINA WILMINGTON +2.5 @ Towson State

BOL to ya! :glass:
    Last edited by joepa66; 02-11-2010, 07:00 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Joepa, Towson stopped going by the name Towson State in the mid 1990's.

Comment

good luck on your card tonight.. I was looking to see if you had a thread earlier when I was making my plays but to no avail! I wanted to double check my Central Mich play but looks like we're on the same side anyway so HELL YeAH!

lol :thumbs:
      Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Likewise, I was looking for your plays before I pulled on Gonzaga, I got another 2 play on NBA tonight instead.

BOL buddy!
        Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
        Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Had to dig out my wife's car in the driveway when I got home......2nd time this week she got stuck. If she could drive she wouldn't cut the corner and get stuck by the french drain in about 2.5 feet of snow! :bang:

Probably a good thing I got home late for you guys.......
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 265 - 240 - 7
            UNITS: -1.50
            2/11: 4 - 3
            MAC: 64 - 43 - 1 (2/11: 0-1)

OVEN MITT YTD: 33 - 27 - 3
            2/11: 1 - 0
            Last edited by joepa66; 02-12-2010, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Liking Princeton, Yale and Siena for Friday.......:beerbang:

Comment

so what's the scoop with HS hoops in O-H-I-O??

I know Moeller is starting to roll down in the South.
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Flyers....here's a link to the state rankings!

2010 Boys Basketball AP Poll

Cols. Northland is the team to beat in DI, with yet another Sullinger on the team. He's already been inked by the Buckeyes! Moeller is going to make things interesting in the Cinci area, huge match up with LaSalle if both make it to the districts but don't forget about Princeton!

Jared Sullinger, the nation's No. 2 recruit, has officially signed with the Ohio State Buckeyes - ESPN

Jared Sullinger Basketball Profile - Northland High School 09-10 - MaxPreps

Comment

Working...
                  X