• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sat

locked in a couple b4 i go out for the night

2 units

San Diego St-3 vs. unlv

i think the aztecs are playing wel enough right now to get revenge here at home. unlv came back down to earth last game getting handled at home, now facing a very tough home team

1 unit

Georgia-3 vs. south car

gerogia has some solid ohme wins and already nearly beat downey at downeys house. they led basically all game till the end. hopefully this game wont mirror the georgia game vs arkansas wher they collapsed. wouldnt surprise but gotta take a shot at this nujmber

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
    locked in a couple b4 i go out for the night

2 units

San Diego St-3 vs. unlv

i think the aztecs are playing wel enough right now to get revenge here at home. unlv came back down to earth last game getting handled at home, now facing a very tough home team

1 unit

Georgia-3 vs. south car

gerogia has some solid ohme wins and already nearly beat downey at downeys house. they led basically all game till the end. hopefully this game wont mirror the georgia game vs arkansas wher they collapsed. wouldnt surprise but gotta take a shot at this nujmber
    like 'em both GL!....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thanks flyers

1 unit

Billikens+5 vs. dayton

i think the billikens have a shot to win this. Dayton coming off 3 str8 blowouts and 2 huge home wins. let down spot on the road. st louis has a solid home court advantage, already beat richmond at home. dayton playing great ball lately but these guys are still beatable on the road imo. they did lose to a bad st joes team in philly prior to this hot streak.

Comment

1 u

Maryland+10 at duke

took the bait. duke is scary at home, but this is a lot of points to give a good veteran team.

Comment

Good Luck B

:thumbs: GO TERPS
          Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

GL...I like 3 of them. I'm sure you have seen my thoughts on the Flyers and the last few seasons they have struggled on the road quite a bit. I could see the UD game going a lot of ways and I am obviously hoping they win. I think they have some good matchups in this game and one of the keys to their recent run is Marcus Johnson volunteering to go to the bench which really balances their scoring. But SLU has played most everyone tough and could very well keep this close or even pull off the W. Hard to say how the travel problems will affect them either positively or negatively.
            MLB
            May
            Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
            Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
            Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
            Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
            Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
            Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

GL Beholdah, the Mitt is with ya on the Billies......:thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1 u

Portland-1.5 vs st marys

huge game and should be close but im takin stab at the home team. pilots took them to the wire in st marys already

Comment

Working...
                X