• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Lang

Brandon Lang:

Sunday's Selections ....

10 DIME - SYRACUSE ORANGEMEN

After the struggle to hammer UConn at home in their last outing, expect the 'Cuse to have their game face on this afternoon.
    All told, they are still almost perfect on the season at 24-1 SU and an incredible 15-6 ATS, which is one of the top ATS marks in the country.
    They are 8-3 ATS last 11 overall and when laying 9 or less this year they are 6-1 ATS this year.
    As for Louisville, things are not well in Pitino-land, and I believe it started before his team ever got together to start this year.$), He lost Clark and Williams to the NBA and had his extra-marital affair hit the press as well.
    And she wasn't even that hot to boot. Hey Rick, if you are going to get busted for cheating on your wife, at least let her be hot. You almost double disrespect your wife when the gal turns out to be ugly.
    His Cardinals are free falling at 5-5 SU but just 3-7 ATS and for the year they are 2-5 ATS on the highway.
    All things considered, this isn't your usual Pitino squad who are falling way short of everyone's expectations and I feel the bottom line is they just aren't as good as everyone thinks.
    And at 1-6 SU on the road, the favorite 4-0-1 ATS last 5 meetings and the hometeam 4-1-1 ATS last 6 meetings, I think we know who the play is today.

10 dime - SYRACUSE

FREE PICK - NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Good thing I don't like Cuse, but I do like NW! :thumbs::bang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Just a question for everyone, but why does everyone "dislike" Lang and his picks and hope he's not on them or is it more of a superstitious thing? Just wondering Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Giraldo5 View Post
        Just a question for everyone, but why does everyone "dislike" Lang and his picks and hope he's not on them or is it more of a superstitious thing? Just wondering Thanks.
        Your associated with company you keep.......Lang is an a-hole loser :thumbs:

If you hate Money , Lang is your man
        In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
        The Grateful Dead..........
        "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

Haha I figured that was the reason and obviously the only reason i know of him is from Two for the Money. Just wondering what he has done since to have everyone despise him so much.

Comment

If you hate Money , Lang is your man
            lmao :laughing:
            Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Working...
            X