10 DIME - NEW MEXICO STATE AGGIES

10 DIME - TEXAS A&M AGGIES

FREE PICK - MANHATTAN JASPERS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Lang writ-ups Funny ****tt

Brandon Lang Monday's Selections .... NOTE:

Have to get this free pick run to translate over to the paid side.

On fire with Richmond Saturday and Northwestern Sunday but made my bed with Calhoun and Boehiem the past two days and obviously it was the wrong bed to make.

Quite frankly, two of the worst coaching jobs I have seen in quite sometime but all you can do is move on.

Seriously, 28 selections paid and comp plays and it all totals 19-9.

My opinion is right where it needs to be. I just have to get the paid side of things running the same race as the comp side and it's going to be without question the greatest March I have ever had.

The tale of the tape shows the following:

8 of 12 winning days in basketball.

19-9 overall run with paid and comp plays the last 12 days

Anything wrong with an 10-6 paid play run the last 12 days I have released hoops

Anything wrong with an 9-3 free pick run the last 12 days I have released hoops

As I have been saying the last few days, not a damn thing wrong with those numbers above.

My hoops opinion is right where it needs to be right now.

Over my last 28 selections paid and comp play 21 have been rock solid while only 7 have been what you could consider a blatant wrong side of the game.

And with that we get to some more right side of some games tonight.

10 DIME - VILLANOVA WILDCATS

It's a rout.

If you couldn't step up and deliver at home against Cincinnati in the first game back for your head coach, I am quite confident it's not going to get much better on the road against 22-2 Villanova.

A Nova squad that is a perfect 11-0 at home and all but tow of those home wins have been by double digits.

Bottom line is Nova is the clear cut right side of this game at 16-7 ATS for the year, including 6-2 ATS when laying single digits anywhere on the planet.

It's just not meant to be for this U.conn bunch that is on a current 3-7 SU and ATS slide, and if you look a little closer you will see one big alarming problem:
    With exception to a stretch from December 22nd to January 9th which saw the Huskies go 4-2 SU but a perfect 5-0 ATS, this team has been an ATS nightmare.$:( How about 3-14 ATS in all their other games this year.

Nova adds to that with a rock solid wire to wire win and cover.

10 DIME - NEW MEXICO STATE AGGIES

Ok, going to give this team a try one more time.

Over the last 2 years I have used this team and in both ballgames they have blown double digit 2nd half leads and fail to cover.

In fact, last Monday they blew a 15-point 2nd half lead to Louisiana Tech to win by 2 laying 2 1/2. OUCH.

However, tonight I like them in this spot after going to Fresno State and getting drilled 83-64 as a 3 1/2 point dog.

You think their head coach has their attention at home tonight against a Hawaii team that is 9-15 overall this year including 0-6 on the road?

Not only that, but Hawaii has been a go against cash-wise as its overall 5-12 ATS mark would tell you.

And let's add a 3-7 ATS mark last 10 meetings to show you New Mexico State is the right side.

Wouldn't suprise me in the least if the Aggies knocked off Kansas outright tonight.

It was just 2 weeks ago I grabbed Colorado at home plus the points against the Jayhawks and watched them almost pull it off before losing in OT.

Now I have a better Aggies team, a perfect 13-0 on their homecourt this year in the midst of a 4 game winning streak both SU and ATS playing arguably their best ball of the year.

You add the fact Kansas is just 3-4-1 ATS away from home and it's not exactly confident building numbers they are going to cover this number tonight.

With the dog 5-2 ATS last 7 between these two, this is a very live underdog tonight.

Aggies deliver big on their homecourt.

FREE PICK - MANHATTAN JASPERS

Comment

Wouldn't suprise me in the least if the Aggies knocked off Kansas outright tonight.

DAMN IT!!!! I can kiss that play G-bye.
      NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
      O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
      Teasers:
      Rothstein's leans:
      Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
      NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
      O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
      Rothstein's "leans":
      Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

i'm on nova

:bang:
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Thank heavens I'm opposite of the Aggs....and WhenTF has he ever won 8/12 or go 19-9......the writeups are friggin hilarious and like reading pulp fiction. We ought to start compiling his records.....
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Joe he was 2-0 in free picks sat and sun

he went 1-3 -25 dimes in his picks from sat and sun

Comment

Since 2/13 Lang is now

2-1 on free picks

3-4 -15 dimes (not including juice)

2-1 +10 dimes on monday

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                Since 2/13 Lang is now

2-1 on free picks

3-4 -15 dimes (not including juice)

2-1 +10 dimes on monday
                Thanks Daws........:thumbs:
                In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by

Comment

His record as listed on another site for 2009 was 406 wins, 460 losses and 15 pushes for -1634 Dimes. Now that is hard to document since he doesn't always put out a number but regardless he is losing more than he wins and a lot of times it isn't close. For that reason I prefer not to have him on my plays as it seems most times when he is on a home dog (the spots where him and I would most likely matchup) the dog gets crushed.
                  MLB
                  May
                  Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
                  Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
                  Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
                  Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
                  Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
                  Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Don't forget this ass-clown lost 300 dimes on the Super Bowl, so if it didn't count toward his 2009 tally, it's certainly a deep hole to climb out of in 2010.

I never knew about the guy until Deadhead started posting his stuff during the NFL.

Since then the guy has been average, just like everyone else. But what gets me is his ridiculous 50 dimes, 75 dimes 200 dime chase bets every other week. His money management skills are none, and if you followed him literally, his chasing "we'll cash a 250 dimer tomorrow" approach will kill you all the way to -1634 dimes.

Comment

I saw somewhere he was -499 dimes including all sports in the month of february lol

Comment

Working...
                      X