Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28-19-2 YTD.....3 For Tonight

South Flordia -2.5

* The Bulls are coming back from a three game road trip where they went 1-2. They sit at 5-7 in the Big East conference which makes this game gigantic if they want any chance of joining the dance. Augustus Gilchrist returns for the Bulls which should help them with depth and scoring. Jones is one of the best players in the conference who can score the ball at will. The Bulls have a solid team and now they have the confidence to go along with it. I like USF to get it done tonight.

Virginia Tech -5 (bought half pt)

*This is a statement game for the hokies tonight. I simply believe they are just a flat out better team than wake is. I look for Allen and Delaney to have a big night. I also see VT outrebounding wake by a large margin.

Miss St +3

*I'm not a huger buyer into this bulldog team but i do like em tonight. That low line of three just seems fishy to me. I also think Kentucky is getting far too much pub this year. I don't think they are a top 3 team. Miss State's guard play should keep them in this one. Bost and stewart will have big nights and seal up the huge upset for the dogs

Originally posted by the agreement View Post
    South Flordia -2.5

Virginia Tech -5 (bought half pt)

*This is a statement game for the hokies tonight. I simply believe they are just a flat out better team than wake is. I look for Allen and Delaney to have a big night. I also see VT outrebounding wake by a large margin.

I can see that someone could like VT tonight as the action seems balanced and this is a top 25 getting 5' but I am curius what leads you to think that VT is the better team? VT played an unbelievably weak non-conference schedule and while they won games they were far from spectacular. This is also a number that VT has only covered about half the time in conference at home while Wake will be the best team they have played at home. Yes, VT has been on a nice roll but they haven't been dominant and I would even say fortunate in some of their wins like getting the 46 FT attempts vs Clemson.

Also what leads you to think that Wake will get outrebounded by VT? The only opponent VT has outrebounded in their last 11 is UNC Central while Wake is plus 6 in rpg on the season? VT is also has a -3 rpg in the ACC and -5 rpg in their last 5.

I think if VT does in fact hammer WF on the boards they have a chance to break this one open. But I don't see anything that points to that happening.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

GL tonight TA....I'll be opposite on WF but that might be a good sign for you! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL agreement! w/ ya on those Bull balls! Let's cash it!
        Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Working...
        X