Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAB Hoop Plays

OKLAHOMA @ KANSAS

What could be more ‘public’ than betting on the #1 team in the country against what appears to be an overmatched foe? Nothing–and that’s exactly why we’re going to take a look at the other side.If Kansas wanted to they could mop up the gym floor with the Oklahoma Sooners.The question then becomes is there anything inherent in this matchup that could push the Jayhawks to get a huge margin on OU? With three much more challenging games on deck, I sure don’t see it.Kansas has only covered 1 of 6 this year as a home favorite of 18.5+ points and are 4-7 in that spot L3 years.What that looks like to me is Bill Self taking it easy on overmatched opponents.The Jayhawks are also 4-7 ATS in conference play.
    Oklahoma isn’t much to write home about and they don’t fare particularly well in any of the relevant pointspread categories.In this case, however, they probably don’t need to. I'm playing against public perception and against a coach that has shown a tendency not to go for huge margins against overmatched foes.

+22

-4.5 @ Elon

We both gots them winners! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X