NCAAB Hoop Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAB Hoop Plays

Texas Tech has lost their last 3 games & are 12-8 against the chalk to where as Kansas St is 14-6-1 ATS,which includes 10-2-1 against winning teams of 60%,which say's to me that KST brings their "A" game.... Kansas St has won 5 straight since their lose to Kansas,& Kansas St is ranked no.# 8th in offense in the nation....

my play: Kansas St-5.5

+3 @ Michigan ( I believe that Illinois need & want this game more)....

Michigan is having a disappointing season with a 13-13 straight up record and 6-8 versus the Big Ten with 4 games remaining.Michigan has not been a good bet on their home court. They have lost 3 of 4 straight up in front of the home folks with their only win coming against lowly Iowa. Illinois sits with a 17-10 straight up record and are 5-3 on the highway this season. The team has covered spreads on the road this season with an ATS record of 6-1 their past 7 road games.... Illinois played Purdue very tough until the Boilermakers pulled away in the final minutes. The team has a road win at Wisconsin and had won 3 of 4 straight up on the highway entering this contest.

Rutgers @ Seton Hall

The Scarlet Knights and Pirates both had three-game winning streaks end this past Saturday, losing to UConn and WVU, respectively.

Rutgers had cashed five straight tickets ATS prior to its Saturday defeat, and ‘total’ players saw the ‘under’ cash in three of its last four.

Fred Hill’s squad has a bankroll-busting 3-6 ATS record when finding itself as a double-digit dog. However, the Scarlet Knights are on a 2-0 ATS streak when receiving at least 10 points from sports books.

The Pirates have been double-digit chalk three times, failing to show a profit at 1-2 ATS.

Rutgers is on a 4-0 ATS streak (2-2 SU) when visiting its in-state rivals. The ‘under’ was also money at 3-1 during those meetings.

Rutgers+12

-3 over Colorado St teased with (Syracuse) -4 over Providence
    Last edited by The Wiz; 02-23-2010, 05:03 PM.

GL Wiz! :thumbs:
    Cuz, I wuz takin' the Duz with Rutguz toooooooooooo.........

And don't forget the big red 'R'
    Last edited by joepa66; 02-23-2010, 06:35 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by The Wiz View Post

+3 @ Michigan ( I believe that Illinois need & want this game more)....

Michigan is having a disappointing season with a 13-13 straight up record and 6-8 versus the Big Ten with 4 games remaining.Michigan has not been a good bet on their home court. They have lost 3 of 4 straight up in front of the home folks with their only win coming against lowly Iowa. Illinois sits with a 17-10 straight up record and are 5-3 on the highway this season. The team has covered spreads on the road this season with an ATS record of 6-1 their past 7 road games.... Illinois played Purdue very tough until the Boilermakers pulled away in the final minutes. The team has a road win at Wisconsin and had won 3 of 4 straight up on the highway entering this contest.

Rutgers @ Seton Hall

The Scarlet Knights and Pirates both had three-game winning streaks end this past Saturday, losing to UConn and WVU, respectively.

Rutgers had cashed five straight tickets ATS prior to its Saturday defeat, and ‘total’ players saw the ‘under’ cash in three of its last four.

Fred Hill’s squad has a bankroll-busting 3-6 ATS record when finding itself as a double-digit dog. However, the Scarlet Knights are on a 2-0 ATS streak when receiving at least 10 points from sports books.

The Pirates have been double-digit chalk three times, failing to show a profit at 1-2 ATS.

Rutgers is on a 4-0 ATS streak (2-2 SU) when visiting its in-state rivals. The ‘under’ was also money at 3-1 during those meetings.

Rutgers+12

Comment

Nice night so far tonight, Wiz! :beerbang:
        Good call on the Illini - it was ugly but they still got the job done. Prior to tonight, I believe Michigan had given up on their season while Illinois had plenty to play for.
        Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Originally posted by The Wiz View Post

Texas Tech has lost their last 3 games & are 12-8 against the chalk to where as Kansas St is 14-6-1 ATS,which includes 10-2-1 against winning teams of 60%,which say's to me that KST brings their "A" game.... Kansas St has won 5 straight since their lose to Kansas,& Kansas St is ranked no.# 8th in offense in the nation....

my play: Kansas St-5.5

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X