NCAA Hoops 2/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Hoops 2/23

Illinois ML +120 (2 units) - Don't like betting on games involving my teams especially ones so Jekyl and Hyde like Illinois but gonna take a chance here. The Illini need this win in a big way to get back on the right track after losing the momentum from the winning streak when tOSU stomped them in Chambana last weekend and by falling short vs Purdue on Saturday. If Michigan isn't hitting their outside shots, I don't think they can keep this one close. Then again, if McCamey doesn't play well, Illinois has no chance since you never know what few other players will actually step up in each given game. I would like to think that the Illini learned some things from the Buckeye zone and will in turn have less problems dealing w/the 1-3-1 from Beilein.
    GLTA! :thumbs:
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Coach 'em up bro.....let's get this thing! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks JoePa - glad we cashed! :beerbang:
      On a side note, I'd like to apologize to anyone who watched any of that game and didn't have a rooting interest in terms of the teams or bets. I can't speak for UM's other games but in terms of both squads, this was the ugliest game of the year for the Illini. It's pretty sad when your opponent only shoots about 25% and is in it all the way until the end. Too many f'ing TOs :bang: I hope they got a clunker out of their system b/c if they play like that against a good team, they will absolutely get stomped. For both teams though, TOs, missed FTs, some ugly shot selection at times, a ton of missed easy layups (or bunnies as Stevie "gel man" Lavin likes to say), unforced errors, etc. For now, I'll take the W though. :sm:
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
      X