Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XAVIER?

Where are all the X backers/experts at?

I REALLY want to play X tonight as I do not think SLU is a good team and may get smoked tonight but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I remember someone saying they were going to fade ST.L when they played X, but cannot find it.

-4 seems like a good number to me, even on the road. They detroyed Florida on the road so I cannot see that being a prob.

Help from you A-10 guys?

I am playing them tonight, but I am not one to be of much help I am doing awful currently :( but Xavier has been good to me so far
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Nigel is the big X guy who has excellent input on that team. I personally don't like the number. St Lou will play tough @home.
      NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
      O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
      Teasers:
      Rothstein's leans:
      Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
      NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
      O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
      Rothstein's "leans":
      Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Not going to touch this one, guys. Both teams are playing well right now...SLU is very young and doesn't shoot free throws well, but they have a huge home court advantage. At the same time, X has a lot of experience playing on the road and its starting to show....

Both teams are due for a letdown....gun to my head, I'd give the points, but since I'm not looking down the barrel of a gun, I'm just going to sit back and watch.

Just too many unknowns to mess with this game, IMHO. Wouldn't be surprised to see X win by 2, win by 15 or lose by 5.
        "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Luckily I laid off laying the 4 and just put them in a ML parlay and won that.

Maybe I am underestimating this SL team. Could be one towatch in the A-10 tourney to sneak up and win it??

Comment

Working...
          X