• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2/27 plays

YTD 75-64-2 54% winning (Goal 60% +)
    YTD 17-14 My Best Play
    :beerbang:

Been out of town and unable to give full research to my picks so a refuse to post just to be posting. I am back and ready to take to the man. Coming down to the wire and like football this where we find the better teams getting ready for dance time, and lesser teams well just ready for the beach. Well on to the picks.

Pittsburg -2
    They are a much better team than they showed against ND, rebound time.

Kentucky -2.5
    I really want to take Tennessee but Kentucky is soooo good and talented. My gamecocks played a decent game and never had a chance. Wall, Bledsoe, Patterson, Cousins, and company are playing some of their best basketball.

Vanderbilt -1:beerbang:
    Every good team needs a scare now and then. After Georgia gave them everything they wanted I expect this team to bounce back in a big way. With more focus.

West Virginia -12
    I know its alot of chalk and thats why I like that much more. West Virginia is a desperate team. When you back a desperate team against the wall they tend to respond. Over the last week their were what I call 4 desperate teams playing and I jumped on all four. I expect a blowout for WV to get their swagger back.

Flordia -1:beerbang:
    In my opinion they are the 2nd best team in the SEC (Kentucky #1) this team thinks so and so do I. I expect Flordia to play well today and from here on out. This is a solid team that beleives it can beat anyone.

Mississippi St. even:beerbang:
    S.Carolina is a one man show (Downey) and he is tired. He did everything he could against Kentucky, but with no help they lose. A month ago S.Carolina takes care of business, not sure anymore. To bad Devan Downey in my opinion the best player in the conference.

TRAP GAMES
    Syracuse -5.5
    This may be for a #1 seed. They are expecting a record crowd and Syracuse is -5.5 to pretty much equal team. Hmmmm smells like a trap, I will give up the points in this one.

BYU -8
    Both teams are 26-3 and your telling me that BYU is 8points better. Yep I am close at half with DD victory for BYU in the end.

Auburn -9.5
    LSU finally got a conference victory. Now they are on the road getting 9.5 points. LSU backers it is back to realilty. Auburn has given up leads in the last two games only to be beat by DD in both games. A decent team with no depth. No worries neither does LSU. Auburn will hold their lead and win with DD victory.

Oregon +6
    UCLA may be the most inconsistent team in the PAC 10. Oregon just covered a 10 point spread at USC I believe that Oregon can cover this one tonight.
    I had to have a least one underdog.

To recap I have 10 games 9 favorits and 1 underdog. Alot of chalk but I know but that is what me thinks.

Good Luck to everyone! And Again sorry I have not been around but I did not think it was fair to you guys just to post without the proper research.
    Last edited by Ol'Ball Coach66; 02-27-2010, 08:59 AM.
    I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

BYU LINE

makes no sense to me bro

I understand how good they are at home , but jeez louise 8points

GOOD LUCK OBC
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I agree its seem like alot of points its more of a the line makes nosense trap line for me.
      I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol'Ball Coach66 View Post
        I agree its seem like alot of points its more of a the line makes nosense trap line for me.
        I'm gonna take a shot with NM .. bought em up to +9 ...

Gotta think that line comes down

GO PITT , historically Pitt is very good at THE GARDEN .. They weren't ready to play against ND and i'm hoping that ND loss was a BLESSING in DISGUISE ..

GOOD LUCK OBC
        :thumbs:
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I've also got one uder doggie going today. Just don't see a lot of upsets (even tough it usually happens). With ya on Kentucky and agree with your write-up.

GL today Coach!
          NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
          O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
          Teasers:
          Rothstein's leans:
          Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
          NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
          O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
          Rothstein's "leans":
          Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

GL today Coach.....won't be long now.....March 26th I be in the great state of SC on the links! :thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
            X