2/28: 5 - 3
    MAC: 79 - 51 - 3 (2/27: 3-1-1)

GEORGIA SOUTHERN +5.5 @ North Carolina Greensboro W
    GEORGETOWN +6.5 @ West Virginia L
    UTAH STATE -14.5 vs. Fresno State W
    TEXAS -13.5 vs. Oklahoma L.....they woke up too late to cover

OVEN MITT YTD: 39 - 32 - 3
    2/28: 1 - 0

NO PICK! He wouldn't even pick a side in the North Carolina A&T or UAPB games.......

GL to ya! :glass:
    Last edited by joepa66; 03-02-2010, 08:03 AM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Good luck on your card tonight, Joe. I'm liking the Utah State side as well!

Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

G?L Im with you on Georgetown tonight!
      Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
      Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

I like'em all!:thumbs:

Good Luck to us!!:beer2:

Let's go get'em tonight!
        I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Go Hoyas!:beerbang: GL Joe!!
          NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
          O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
          Teasers:
          Rothstein's leans:
          Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
          NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
          O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
          Rothstein's "leans":
          Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

WOW! Looks like a carload.....better get my dad's midnight blue '64 Ford Econoline Wagon out and dust it off.......GL guys let's own 'em tonight! :thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

He wouldn't even pick a side in the North Carolina A&T or UAPB games......
              what a scum bag!! :laughing:
              Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilRivers View Post
                what a scum bag!! :laughing:
                LMAO.......he's a slug extraordinaire! Smug little cuss only plays when he likes a game, wtf kind of attitude is that. I'm playing and don't like any of the matchups.......:laughing:

Comment

Good Luck Joe:beerbang:

I'm tailing the Mitt's approach tonight however :laughing:

YTD 25-15-0
                  ATS 11-8-0
                  ML 11-3-0
                  O/U 3-4-0

+23.2 UNITS

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                    LMAO.......he's a slug extraordinaire! Smug little cuss only plays when he likes a game, wtf kind of attitude is that. I'm playing and don't like any of the matchups.......:laughing:
                    ......and I thought Rothstein has been a tight ass this year:laughing: He's still bitching about the Colts losing the SB and his cash flow.
                    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
                    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
                    Teasers:
                    Rothstein's leans:
                    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
                    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
                    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
                    Rothstein's "leans":
                    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

check out KENTST's RPI.....41 as of yesterday.....SOS of 100 hurts but that is because of some of the absolute abysmal MAC teams with RPI's in the 300's and high 200's. Really interesting as Illinois and Minnesota have RPI's of 70+. I know RPI isn't everything but it is one tool.

My contention is that i can't even find 55 teams that deserve a bid (and lmao they want to expand this thing...:dunno:) so the door is open to some of these mid major teams. And they have a win over UAB which most people say who cares, but most have UAB in or on the bubble for the tourney. Too bad they didn't get a shot at a better mid major team in that hyped up piece of **** bracket thing ESPN does every year in February. They also beat Wofford who won their league handily. They could have used a little better showing versus either Pitt or X.

If KENTST can win at Akron and then get to the finals of the MAC i have to say they are in IMO. I know people are going to read this and say the MAC sucks but so do half of these big conferences. Rather see Kent than some piece of **** team like OlePiss or Washington or ASU.
                      Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-01-2010, 10:27 PM.
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 333 - 292 - 14
                        UNITS: +10.00
                        3/1: 2 - 2
                        MAC: 79 - 51 - 3 (2/27: 3-1-1)

OVEN MITT YTD: 39 - 32 - 3
                        2/28: 1 - 0

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          check out KENTST's RPI.....41 as of yesterday.....SOS of 100 hurts........

My contention is that i can't even find 55 teams that deserve a bid........

If KENTST can win at Akron and then get to the finals of the MAC i have to say they are in IMO........
                          Jay Bilas likes them but who is he? LMAO! Their RPI is one of the best they've ever had, but I think that scale is simply for the fans. Kent did beat UAB, should have at least 2 more wins over UWGB and Miami,OH at Miami, and sucked big time at USF, X, and Pitt without a healthy Chris Singletary. They are a pretty good team with lot's of weapons and no real shooting guard or point guard.

I hate to say it, but they WILL NOT make the big dance no matter if they beat Akron and lose in the MAC finals! They are on their own in a conference that rewards mediocrity.....why else would a conference give the top team in both divisions the #1 or #2 seed when the 4 top MAC teams are all in the East. The loser of the Kent/Akron game will get the #3 seed behind the West division leader who has 7 losses in MAC play........guess you just have to take care of your own business! Kent will have to win the conference tournament in order to get in. They are more like a red-headed step child than everybody's Cinderella like Northern Iowa, Siena or St. Mary's.

Comment

Working...
                          X