X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Lang

BRANDON LANG WRITEUP

Brandon Lang Thursday's Selection .... NOTE:
    Nice to see the Aggies step up and get it done in the 2nd half.

Really feel good about the last 2 big top plays I have released as both Cal on Saturday, and Texas A&M last night turned it on at home in the 2nd half and delivered double digit wins laying a single digit number.

Now it's my job to build off those back-to-back winners with another winner tonight, another winning day tonight and continue to build a winning month of March highlighted by top play winner after top play winner.

I have to win this month. No questions about it. I have to win.

Last night was a great step in that direction. Tonight will be another step. Get in on what is going to be one of my greatest months of March you have ever seen.

Time to bang home another winner tonight.

15 DIME - OREGON STATE BEAVERS

You say Oregon State basketball and people think about how the head coach has a sister married to the President of the United States.

However, there is more going on with this team than what is going on in the White House.

They come home after a rock solid win at USC 49-44 as an 8 point underdog.

Now they take that mojo and get a Washington State team they battled hard the first meeting in Pullman losing 65-60 as a 7 point underdog.

Now back home, and winners of 3 of their last 5 SU, and an even more impressive 5 of their last 7 ATS, this team is capable of good things as evidenced by their effort against the best team in the PAC-10 in Cal.$ When you start knocking off a team like that by 16 as a 6 point underdog back on February 18th, I like your chances in this spot here.

As for Washington State, things are going bad fast at 3-7 SU last 10 and 4-6 ATS and an 0-4 SU run their last 4 on the PAC-10 road losing 3 of them by 12 points or more.

You throw in the Cougars 2-8 ATS last 10 meetings and 1-7 ATS last 8 trips to Corvallis and the planets are aligned for Oregon State to get another rock solid at home.

And the fact in their last 27 games versus a team with a winning SU record they are a sizzling red-hot 23-4 ATS.

Love the Beavers tonight.

FREE PICK - RICHMOND SPIDERS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

that son of a bitch
    Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Working...
    X