• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's 3/5 College Baskets

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 339 - 304 - 14
    UNITS: +2.00
    3/4: 1 - 4
    MAC: 80 - 54 - 3 (3/4: 1-3) :puke:

H0RRIBLE results in the MAC yesterday with EMU giving up the last 6 straight points of the game to CMU, BSU disappearing at the end and UT almost beating NIU. At least OU won in a blowout at home. March has not been kind to me so far, and as a matter of fact I got into a finger pointing F-bomb dropping toe-to-toe with my boss the other day and haven't slept a wink since which is also wreaking havoc on the clarity of my capping/thinking skills. Trying to tell me what I can & can't do in my "off time" from work and volunteering me for after hours work **** without 24 hours notice.......my apologies to any tailers for the last couple of days! Hope I still have an office let alone a job next week.........

:punch::ba:

Going for total implosion this week with.........

WISCONSIN GREEN BAY +2 vs. Detroit L
    KENT STATE +3 @ Akron W
    WISCONSIN MILWAUKEE +2 vs. Cleveland State W
    LOYOLA, MARYLAND -1.5 vs. Manhattan L
    MURRAY STATE -13 vs. Eastern Illinois L
    DEPAUL +3.5 vs. St. Johns L......Demons winning & go scoreless last 4:14 of game and then go on to lose in OT!
    LOYOLA MARYMOUNT -9 vs. Pepperdine L

OVEN MITT YTD: 39 - 32 - 3
    2/28: 1 - 0

"DEFINITELY"
    PRINCETON -19 vs. Dartmouth W

BOL to ya! :glass:
    Last edited by joepa66; 03-05-2010, 11:19 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

and as a matter of fact I got into a finger pointing F-bomb dropping toe-to-toe with my boss the other day and haven't slept a wink since which is also wreaking havoc on the clarity of my capping/thinking skills
    Hey man, I know it's cliche (spellling?), but life is too short to put up with worrying about that kind of bull ****. I know the the feeling though, that's much easier said than done.. sometimes it's good to just take a long walk and force yourself to enjoy the moment. I heard Einstein did that (take walks) as a self therapy kind of deal.

Anyways, have a beer, enjoy your Friday, and GL on your plays tonight!
    Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

I hear ya.....that's another reason I ride a bike for exercise and stress relief. Need to keep it in my office I guess. The problem I have is that they told me I can't do radio in my "off time". It's not a conflict of interest! And I already had a tournament game schedule to do. Made me leave the station in a real pinch with paid ads, etc., but they managed to get it done......luckily!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

See....distracted poor capping.....I thought the first rounders we at higher seed sites and took UWGB and Milwaukee for much the same reasons.....getting points at HOME! :bang::puke:

Comment

KENT STATE GOLDEN FLASHES!!!

Comment

just got back from the bar and they had the game on ... Kent St was destroying people!

:thumbs:
            Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilRivers View Post
              ... Kent St was destroying people! :thumbs:
              Kent now 13-0 when 6th man Anthony Simpson scores double digits and he had 23 pts. tonight and 9 rebs! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by PhilRivers View Post
                just got back from the bar and they had the game on ... Kent St was destroying people!

:thumbs:
                Being my alma mater made it that much better, the ML helped even more.
                NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
                O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
                Teasers:
                Rothstein's leans:
                Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
                NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
                O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
                Rothstein's "leans":
                Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

:puke::puke::puke:

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 341 - 309 - 14
                  UNITS: -1.00
                  3/5: 2 - 5
                  MAC: 80 - 54 - 3 (3/4: 1-3) :puke:

OVEN MITT YTD: 39 - 32 - 3
                  2/28: 1 - 0

Comment

Working...
                  X