Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sat

110-99-4 +15.5

im a huge moron, took my doe out the greek thursday. I intend on putting the rest of my bets in with my buddy's local guy... but i never got the book's direct number.. and of course my boy wouldnt pick up last night and who know's when he'll wake up today.

luckily, most the games i like dont start till later

SO MISS at ecu= last chance to fade ecu, tho they pulled a crazy run out of their ass to beat ucf the other day, i can see them packing it in early against a decent team here.

HAll at providcene: Over =not much wriggle room with such a high number but if providence shows up for this game them the winner will need to break 90 imo. Im a little worried prov wont really get up for the game after the tough loss at pitt, in which case i may have to take the Hall as well.

BAYLOR vs. texas= worried about this one a bit as there isnt really good reason for this number not to be a bit higher. texas is biggest dissapointment of the year, theyve been lousy on the road, but almost seems like books expect them to play well here. still, tough to pass up baylor at this number at home against an awful ft shooting team.

Nova vs. west v= i doubt ill be able to get this play in. it may be for the better. Nova beat them pretty easily on the road already and should be laying more here imo. we'll see, probly end up a road play

lookin at others but gotta head to work. hopefully on the lunch break ill check out some tourny lines and maybe get in tough with my friend.

gl all today :thumbs:

GOOD LUCK TODAY

B !

I play with locals too ,sometimes frustrating for sure

NAIL EM TODAY B :thumbs:
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
      I play with locals too ,sometimes frustrating for sure
      Hear ya both on that......especially when your guy takes his permanent leave of absence from this world. Thanks goodness his daughter still ran things until she got her brother to take over.......

GL Beholdah.......like SoMissy too! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

im laying off nova, couldnt make decisions on these early games , too rushed. figures next weekend is the last saturday i have to work, and the season will basically be over :bang:

1 unit

USF-1 vs. uconn

was gonna lay off cuz huge game for uconn, but they really suck sometimes and i like the jones and home squad here

back later with rest

Comment

I'm with ya on USF Beholdah, GL today on the card.
          NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
          O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
          Teasers:
          Rothstein's leans:
          Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
          NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
          O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
          Rothstein's "leans":
          Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

just got home, glad i layed off nova, im going to lay off baylor as well, have bad feeling there. got a little time now to figure out the rest of my card now.. wierd day so far.

for whatever reason louisville has cuse's number. wtf is vanderbilt doing?? just turn game on and the downey bunch might steal one in memorial. freakin wierd

Comment

bad lay off on baylor, i guess offset by the nova layoff.

1 unit

Prov vs. Hall : Over 171

Comment

1 u

SO MISS-5 (-120)

time to get bent, gl everybody rest of night... almost tourney time

Comment

Working...
                X