X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang sunday

Brandon Lang Sunday's Selection

NOTE:
    The lord giveth and the lord taketh away.

In cashing in the 15 dime winner on Oregon State Thursday night I noted how it took 2 free throws with 2 seconds to go to get the cover.

And a 74% free throw shooter in Jared Cunningham is the man who steps to the plate for me and got it done.

I talked about how many times I haven't gotten those free throws, how one miss or even two misses have cost me more times than I care to remember and it was nice to get a win on Oregon State.

Then 2 days later Arizona gives it right back.

I get a 74% free throw shooter who makes both, but with 49 seconds in the first OT Nick Wise - 88% free throw shooter Nick Wise - steps to the line to push the lead back to 6.

He misses both.

And there goes your 30 dime release right down the drain with an 88% free throw shooter. That my friends is how fragile these games can be some time.

No worries. 3 out of 4 winning days on the books and if I step up and deliver back to back winning days here today and Monday, it will be winning week # 2 in a row.

Nothing wrong with that here in March. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Just have to step up today and get it done. Simple as that.

Let's go.

5 DIME - NC STATE WOLFPACK

Like what I have seen from NC State the last few games.

Yes, they come off a 12 point loss at Virginia Tech but it was their effort in the 2 games prior that puts me on them today.$ I'm talking about a 14 point home win over Wake Forest, and a 71-66 win at Miami as a 7 point dog.

This is the first meeting between these 2 this year and considering the 4-6 road mark of BC, the home team is the play.

The Eagles come off the 13 point home win over Virginia, but on the road in ACC play they are 1-6 SU and with this line being as low as it is, the winner probably covers.

That winner is going to be N.C. State.

You add the fact the series favorite is 4-0 ATS last 4, and N.C. State 11-4 ATS their last 15 following an ATS loss and it's all Wolfpack here on Sunday.

Hometeam rolls.

FREE PICK - LOS ANGELES LAKERS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

NC State/BC to me looks to be a much harder game to cap as this douche thinks it's quite easy. I know this forum is way ahead of this moron with better input. :thumbs:. I'd like your thoughts.
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Now he's trying to quote the holy book......:dunno:

And he thinks he's gonna beat the holy books.......:laughing:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X