Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 3-08-10 Game's Discussion

Hey guys,

First, just wanted to say, been following this forum for the past month or so as a guest and just finally got around to registering.

Love what I've seen so far here as far as input goes from the members. I've had a lot of fun comparing my picks I have to what the other people on here think and seeing the outcome.

Thanks though for making some of my decisions easier by either confirming my feelings on a team I've capped or changing my view on a team I thought may have been strong when in reality they weren't.

That being said, there aren't many games I have seen today I like all that much, except for the North Texas/Denver game.

Does anyone else feel North Texas as a pick 'em is a great value? NT already beat Denver this season, although it was at home, but when comparing the teams NT has played versus Denver, NT has won games against WKU, Troy, and other top Sun Belt teams, while Denver lost at Troy.

Am I missing something in the way these two teams play or matchup as to why it would be a pick 'em and NT would not be favored?

Welcome to the forum.

I thought W&M catching 9 points looked off. For a conference championship game I thought this line would be more like 6. Does ODU dominate?

Nothing else stood out to me at all.

Comment

Glad to have another capper added to the think tank!

I'm no special basketball capper that is for sure!!! But a quick glance at the North Texas/Denver game and I agree it looks like NT would be a good play.

Looking at the last time these two teams met about a month ago, N Texas won by 5 despite the following:

1) N. Texas only shot 21% (3-14) from the 3-point line
      2) while Denver shot 55% (11-20) from the 3 point line

None of the other stats really jump off the page to me, and seemed for the most part even. Just going by that, no injuries that I can tell, and N. Texas seems like a good play. The only thing that bothers me is having Lang on the play, but as much as he sucks he isn't a loser ever night.

Anybody else have any useful insight into this game?
      Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Welcome to the forum McGannPH.........:thumbs:
        GL and look forward to you posts.......
        :welcome:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X