• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Lang

Brandon Lang
    Monday's Selection .... NOTE:

Nice bounce back with NC State.

Whether it was a 5 dimer of 50 dimer, the fact of the matter is just another solid call.

Been a lot of those lately, and trust me when I tell you it's only going to get better. It's going to be a great March.

All I have to do is just keep doing what I have been doing. Nice 6-2 College Best Bet run and a second straight winning week already assured no matter tonight's outcome.

Winning days lead to winning weeks and before you know it a winning month.

I am going for winning day # 5 of the last 6 and continue to build the bankroll here in March.

Let's get after it again tonight.

5 DIME - NORTH TEXAS

Western Kentucky-Troy State will get all the attention in tonight's Sun Belt Conference semifinals, but Denver-North Texas is where the easy money can be found.

Denver carries a 19-12 record into the contest. But did you know the Pioneers were just 2-11 straight-up on the road, including 1-8 SU and ATS in conference play, on the road before beating Fla. International and Middle Tennessee State on Saturday and Sunday.$ So it's hard to believe this is almost a pick-em game considering how bad Denver (15-1 at home) has been on the road - even if this is a neutral site game. And don't forget this is the team's third game in three days while North Texas opened the tournament yesterday with a win over LA Monroe.

Tough spot for the Mean Green Sunday. They had been idle since February 27 when they had beaten that same LA Monroe team on the road 74-71. But they managed to rally from a seven-point deficit in the final four minutes (they were down as many as 14 early) to win it 69-66, extending their winning streak to nine in a row SU (5-2-1 ATS) with the victory. In all, they've won 13 of their last 15 SU, going 10-3-1 ATS.

N. Texas won the only regular season meeting, 64-59, at home on February 13, covering the 4 1/2 point margin.

This is just a bad price considering the Mean Green - unlike Denver - have shown they can win on the road. They overcame a huge deficit in Sunday's quarterfinal round and they've won 5 in a row and 7 of 8 SU on the highway since mid-January. And two of those wins came against Western Kentucky (84-83) and Troy State (75-72), the two teams everyone generally considers the best in the conference.

North Texas should be laying at least 4 tonight because they're winning by 5.

FREE PICK - NEW ORLEANS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

damn :/

and I liked NT too....really hope he doesn't jinx it for me.

Comment

fading this so hard :beerbang:

Comment

Note that he said, "Denver-North Texas is where the easy money can be found."

yet it's only a 5 Dimer:laughing:
        NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
        O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
        Teasers:
        Rothstein's leans:
        Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
        NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
        O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
        Rothstein's "leans":
        Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

:dunno:

GL EL DOUCHE BAGGO......he's a damned good creative writer for sure and should get an award for fiction! :laughing:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
            Note that he said, "Denver-North Texas is where the easy money can be found."

yet it's only a 5 Dimer:laughing:
            Yep, the smallest play he makes. The guy is just a bull****ter and in reality would have no idea if one play was actually any stronger than another or why, but yet he routinely tosses anything out there from 5 to 50 and even sometimes 100 dimes, and even as much as the 300 dimes he had on Indy in the SB. I mean common sense tells you that any play on the Super Bowl wasn't 60x stronger than the play he made tonight. Or that his 30 dime Arizona play on Saturday wasn't 6x stronger than the one tonight.

Small dime amounts the last 2 days, imo, because:

#1 He had a winning week this week (for some stupid reason his week goes from Tuesday to Monday). He's up 16 dimes for the week using those days, and anything too large tonight would put him in jeopardy of having a losing week, and then he couldn't babble on his website all this week about how had a winning week last week.

#2. No one gives much of a **** about Denver/North Texas on a Monday night. He saves his big dime amount releases for the bigger games more people are interested in. I suspect the 30, 40 and 50 dimers are gonna fly come tourney time, and right now he's just trying to have a few winning weeks so he can tell his flock of sheep that actually buy and follow his picks that he's won for 3 or 4 weeks straight, etc, etc

Had he been down for the week, I think he would have probably fired away with some 15 or 20 dimers the last 2 days to chase and get to "positive dimes", even though the plays aren't any different or better.

His website says he had dental surgery today, so he didn't make a video for his free pick with his awesome analysis. Maybe they had to clean all the **** stains off his teeth from all the crap that spews out of his mouth on a daily basis :dunno:

Comment

Working...
            X