Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang

Brandon Lang

You probably have noticed the change in Brandon Lang's card every day. Now usually just one bet, lately just a 5 dimer. The site had been getting killed with all of the losing and therefore the GM Al DeMarco is doing it all to try and resurrect it. Brandon continues on with the video and some occasional writeups, capitalizing on his "movie star" appeal. Yesterday's 5 dimer was a solid win on Oklahoma State. A big 15 dimer today:

Oklahoma State jumped on them 28-8, and you never had to sweat one single second in that game.

Folks, my opinion is solid. It is right on point. It is right where it needs to be at exactly the right time to capitalize on the money you can make in March madness.

Just going to keep posting winning days, they will lead to winning weeks and the bankroll will completely take care of itself. Simple as that.

Today is about executing my game plan again for a winning day. To deliver more solid calls that will lead to winners just like I have 8 of the past 12 days.

Let's go make some more money today.

15 DIME - NEW MEXICO STATE AGGIES

Gotta tell you, I don't think this one is going to be close at all. Both teams come into Reno on 2 game losing streaks, but that is where the similarities end. New Mexico State has OWNED the Spartans, winning 9 of the last 10 meetings, and covering 4 of the last 5.

It's gonna get ugly.

NOTE: I will be returning with my complete breakdown by 2 pm eastern.
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

There he goes, had some luck tonight so he'll bang out a 15 dimer with "confidence".....LMFAO!

Crash and burn dude! :laughing:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

"Just going to keep posting winning days".........good, maybe we won't see him for a while:laughing:

He's going to get worked on the Aggie play.
      NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
      O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
      Teasers:
      Rothstein's leans:
      Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
      NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
      O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
      Rothstein's "leans":
      Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

"Folks, my opinion is solid. It is right on point. It is right where it needs to be at exactly the right time to capitalize on the money you can make in March madness."

For chrissakes I'll bet he kisses the mirror every day........:puke:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X