furzday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• furzday

got outta work early today, just saw all the scores...damnn dogs were money in these early games. lot of **** teams like mia and uva showed up big, dogs outright left and right.

Beating a team 3 times is tough and third time was a charm for marquette, st marys, gtown. so... will third time be a charm for texas tonight against baylor?

that is what i am debating. texas is going to come to play, no doubt about that. judging by the line, oddsmakers like think texas has great shot. however, im just not seeing it.
    Texas crushed iowa st on the boards last night, i dont see them having that kind of success against Udoh and the Baylor bigs. Baylor has the better guard play. I'll take Tweety and Lace Dunn over texas's young backcourt any day.

I dont really want to bet against nd right now, but i think Pitt avenges thir blowout loss to the irish tonight. The luck of the irish will run out soon, thinkin it runs out tonight

Marshall at tulsa: I think Marshall is the better team and want to play them here. Tulsa needed a big comeback last night to beat an awful rice team. However, Tulsa gets to play this game in tulsa and get all the fan support, i think it's bull**** when teams get home court advantage in tournament games. Still plotting on a marshall bet.

West V playing great ball coming into this tourny and i think they have a chnce to blow out cinci tonight, just not sure i want to lay that kind of chalk in a matchup like this

Minny vs. penn st: Minny is one of biggest disapointments in all of nccab this year, i think they can make a run in this tourny but i dont know if i trust them to lock the backdoor

aLso lookin at ok st and georgia. bout to get in the lab and finalize my slate

Reg Season: 113-99-4 +18.5

Post Season: 2-0 +2

Comment

With ya on Baylor brohammer......also like WVU to really get into that game vs. UCinn! GL :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joseph

if the game wasnt in tulsa, i would play marshall, but laying off

The more i think about the minny game, i dont care if they end up covering, i have no faith in them

and i forgot that k st lost to ok st twice. not gonna try ok st

riding with pitt to stop the irish streak, still thinkin bout the later games

1 unit

Pitt-2

Comment

1 unit

Baylor (pk)

this pitt game is real frustrating to watch. pitt has had many chances to take a lead, down 1 with the ball bunch of times and fail to score every single time. amazing that theres been no lead changes since first couple minutes, yet the irish havent lead by more than 5 points.

Comment

irish on amazing run, gotta tip the cap

but... i despise pitt for putting me through that. and that was most boring game ever

Comment

hahaha umm Lace Dunn has 3 fouls in first 4 minutes and change?!?! what the hell is that

Comment

NICE SEASON

keep it up .

I tell you i think that BAYLOR and TEXAS are both good bets to get to the SWEET 16..

Texas is a good team who is flying WAAAAY under the radar right now

they have Final Four Talent ..

I think Baylor is very good too ..

Long and Athletic, and they have a go - to - guy in LACE DUNN ..

Good Luck this weekend and next buddy ..

KEEP THE WINNING WAYS GOING :thumbs:
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

thanks bunk, i actually disagree about texas, i dont think theyre going to do any damage in the tourney. they have a lot of talent but they could never get it together this year after the soft nonconference schedule. theyve been below average for awhile now. Baylor could be final four bound.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                    thanks bunk, i actually disagree about texas, i dont think theyre going to do any damage in the tourney. they have a lot of talent but they could never get it together this year after the soft nonconference schedule. theyve been below average for awhile now. Baylor could be final four bound.
                    you know what , your right bro

they been underachieving all year ..

they will underachieve in the tourney too probably ..

they got blown out in second half tonight .. nice call on baylor tonight B
                    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
                      you know what , your right bro

they been underachieving all year ..

they will underachieve in the tourney too probably ..

they got blown out in second half tonight .. nice call on baylor tonight B
                      im going to stay away from pitt games in the tourney, i think your squad could surprise just when we all start doubting them. they ran into a team on a major hot streak right now,, plus they cant play any worse than they did tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X