X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Lang

BRANDON LANG

Saturday's Selection .... NOTE:

I'll be returning with my complete analysis by 2:00 A.M. Eastern Saturday morning.

25 DIME - TEMPLE OWLS -

Note: This game starts at 1:00 pm eastern!

Talk about getting no respect from the oddsmakers. How is Temple laying only 3 1/2 or so points in this game? The Owls opened the Atlantic-10 season with a 68-64 overtime victory at Rhode Island, snapping the host's eight-game winning streak and holding them to 15 points under their season-scoring average at the time. In the rematch, it was even worse, as Temple rolled 78-56, making a school-record 68.6% of its shots. So, again, how is the two-time defending A-10 Tournament champion, playing less than 90 minutes from home in Atlantic City, only favored by so few?

Again - I'll be returning with my complete analysis by 2:00 A.M. Eastern.

FREE PICK - DALLAS MAVERICKS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

crap:bang:
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

OK....I'll take the bait and layoff of that game!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

LOL just like Lang-a-tard to take Dallas as his free pick, giving in the area of -10.5 after beating the NYK by like 50 last time they played em. That's probably his reasoning too, lol. "Well they beat the Knicks by 50 last time in NY, so they should cover 10.5 no problem at home". Dip****.

Dallas has an awful home record ATS, for what it's worth. Something like 2-15 last 17 that didn't result in a push I think.

I guess he believes Temple will either win/cover in OT or shoot nearly 70% again today and set another school record, and that's why it's such a strong play? I mean yea, if you shoot 68+%, you SHOULD win by 20, dip****. Tell me something I don't know.

This dumbass points out why on both occasions the end score was misleading in their first 2 games, and then says to look for it to happen again as his biggest play of the week so far? :conf:

I'm surprised he's not shooting off about how great his Xavier play was yesterday, which may actually have been the worst beat I've seen all year for Dayton backers, lol

Comment

which may actually have been the worst beat I've seen all year for Dayton backers, lol
          I can attest to that, as one of those said Dayton Backers. That one stung.
          Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Well Lang's got this one in the bag. That was one if the worst halves of basketball I've ever witnessed lol. I counted 5 missed layups thatvwere basically uncontested, 6 offensive rebounds on one possession and still no points, and just about every jumper looked tentative.

I can't imagine they're gonna all of sudden turn that disaster of an effort around

Comment

Lang hasn't been ******* around lately, wonder if he got that sports almanac from "Back to the Future"???

:laughing:
              Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Working...
              X