• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schattnerday

reg seas 113-99-4 +18.5

post seas 5-2 +2.8

JoePa conference championship

i caught that akron vs. kent st game prior to the conf tourney where kent destroyed them and i was very unimpressed with akron. they certainly had a better year than ohio and have beaten them twice, but i like ohio to win this game and go dancing. theyve gotten hot at the right time. they caught my eye when they easily beat kent st the other day, they followed that up with another doulbe digit win

akron ended the regular season with disapointingblowout home loss to kent st. in this tourney they needed OT to beat emu then won a nailbiter over wmu. appears ohio is playing better ball then akron is right now, and id be surprised if akron beats them for third time this year. Basset has been a dominant force these first 2 games for ohio.

debating whether or not to make ohio 2 unit play.

Kansas St vs. kansas

dont like the idea of betting against kansas, but kansas st is a damn good team, followed up the destruction of okla st with an impressive win over baylor. it wont be easy for kansas to beat the cats 3 times this season, but fading kansas is scary proposition

G Town vs. west virg

Its georgetown or no play for me here, although i mite be inclined to just enjoy the game. west v pulled out two sloppy lowscoring nailbiters, while gtown notched two very impressive wins in this tourney. they have MUCH better shooters than the 'eers, and when theyre on they can beat anybody. however, their lack of quality depth is always a concern for me, and playing a team like west v on third game in 3 days could wear them down.

be back in a bit with final decisions

screw it, 2 unitting this one

2 units

Ohio

waitin to find out what line i got, i told him try and get me a pick at even money

Comment

GL Beholdah.....me thinks the Robbie Kitties better send their tuxes to the cleaners.....GL Bro let's hammer that thing! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

lets get it joe,

i got ohio+1.5

layed off k st, was on the fence and since i talked myself out of backing minny again today i decided to just ride out with ohio. minny completely dominating purdue

Comment

ohio pulled it out :beerbang:

glad i layed off kan st. sitting out gtown game, headin out to watch it

Comment

Working...
          X