Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Tournament Discussion (Opening Round)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    Reason i bring that up is that i used to think "oh wow, fishy line, im staying away" or it would talk me into playing the "fishy line" side. But i can't tell you how many times the oddsmaker was flat out wrong. I am done worrying about certain lines being a certain way. Oddsmaker was wrong enough this year to make me confident in my own picks and what i saw.
    well said flyers and ive been saying this all year, however, i tihnk that applies more so to the first 2.5 months or so of the season. very rarely do i jump on the "fishy line side" but i layed off a boatload of sides i thought looked too easy. next season at least for first couple months im not giving a shady line a second thought and going with my instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
      Butler lost to GTown because they couldn't make layups. Howard was scared by GTown's bigger front line and couldn't finish. I sat 15 rows behind the basket and watched him cost me money. Also if you look at all the other games Butler played against legitimate, physical post players the consistent theme you see is big games for the opponents and lots of foul trouble and limited minutes for Howard.

i didnt watch this game but i watched many highlights of this matchup and all highlights that i saw showed austin freeman draining 4 3's and a few monroe easy layups off of some good driving passes..

Thanks for your input i appreciate it :beerbang:
      NCAAF YTD
      Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Working...
      X