• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Lang

Brandon Lang
    Tuesday's Selection .... NOTE:
    Winning in March.

Nothing beats winning in March, and considering the fact I am looking for college basketball winner # 7 in a row, I would say my opinion is right where it needs to be 16 days into this month.

Have a great feel for college basketball right now and the product I am churning out speaks for itself. Simple as that.

Feel great about 6 straight college winners. 11-2-1 college best bet run. 3 straight winning weeks.

Looking for more tonight. I want # 7 in a row badly. I want to push the best bet run to 12-2-1. I want 4 straight winning weeks when all is said and done after this week.

So without any further hesitation, let's get the winning Tuesday, and start the pursuit of winning week # 4 in a row.

5 DIME - VCU RAMS

They let it slip away.

In their conference tourney loss to Old Dominion the Rams held a double digit 2nd half lead and then end up losing in OT.

Bottom line folks is this is an NCAA tourney quality team led by the big fella down low Larry Sanders, who comes in averaging just under 15 points a game and close to 10 boards. Now they step a bit down to battle George Washington out of the A-10, and my feeling is VCU will outclass them and advance here.

GW lost but covered in their conference tourney, losing by 10 to Dayton as an 11 1/2 point dog which put them at 3-7 SU their last 10.

With this game being such a small number, the team that wins this game will probably be the one that covers and for my dollar that team is VCU.

VCU is 4-1 ATS last 5 as a favorite and 15-6 ATS last 21 games following a SU loss.

You throw that together with the fact GW is 2-6 ATS last 8 home games versus a team with a losing road record and an even more horrific 7-21-3 ATS last 31 non- conference games, and you have yourselves a winner with the Rams tonight.

VCU rolls on with a solid road win tonight.

FREE PICK - WILLIAM & MARY TRIBE
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Assuming that just because the number is short that the winner will probably will cover in basketball (ESPECIALLY NCAA) is the biggest mistake/misconception one could make, imho

And if i have to hear this dickwad say "My opinion is right where it needs to be" one more time I am literally going to :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      ............if i have to hear this dickwad say "My opinion is right where it needs to be" one more time I am literally going to :puke:........

Agreed Stiff......he really knows how to parlay his plays and stroke his own ego as well......:puke:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

6 straight college hoops winners? I thought he took Temple. That line was 4.5...at best he may have found -4. That pick wasn't a winner either way.
        "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
          6 straight college hoops winners? I thought he took Temple. That line was 4.5...at best he may have found -4. That pick wasn't a winner either way.
          Your right Nigel, I for one did get a -4 and it was still a push.
          NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
          O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
          Teasers:
          Rothstein's leans:
          Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
          NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
          O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
          Rothstein's "leans":
          Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Lang is HOT!!! hahahaha :laughing:

Comment

Working...
            X