Brandon Lang

Wednesday's Selection

5 DIME - ST. JOHN'S RED STORM

FREE PICK - PRINCETON TIGERS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Brandon Lang Writeup

Now that DeMarco has been doing the handicapping, Brandon Lang's picks are up on the year excluding the 530 dime loss on the Colts in the Super Bowl:

Brandon Lang

NOTE:
    Winning in March.

Nothing beats winning in March and considering the fact I am looking for college basketball winner # 7 in a row, I would say my opinion is right where it needs to be 16 days into this month.

Have a great feel for college basketball right now and the product I am churning out speaks for itself. Simple as that.

Feel great about 7 straight college winners. 12-2-1 college best bet run. 3 straight winning weeks.

Looking for more tonight. I want # 8 in a row badly. I want to push the best bet run to 13-2-1. I want 4 straight winning weeks when all is said and done after this week.

So without any further hesitation, let's get the winning Wednesday and start the pursuit of winning week # 4 in a row.

5 DIME - ST. JOHN'S RED STORM

Just flat out love what I saw from the Johnnies in the Big East tourney.

So much so I will ride them right out of the box in this game tonight over Memphis.

Off an OT win and road cover over Depaul to end the year they rolled into Madison Square Garden and caught fire. They destroyed Uconn 73-51 as a 4 1/2 point dog followed with an almost upset of Marquette losing by 2 as a 4 point dog.

Now with their confidence building by the game, they travel to take on a Memphis team that has to be disappointed for not making the big dance.

Hey, when you can't win your conference tourney and get taken out by Houston, I wouldn't be all that happy playing in a junior tourney either.

Off their loss to Houston at the buzzer as a 6 point favorite, they are virtually laying that same number here.

Hmmm, let me see, Big East versus Conference USA and my Big East team is getting almost a full touchdown?

Boys and girls, that is value I can't pass up.

Let the numbers show the Red Storm is 5-1 ATS last 6 on the road, while Memphis is a pathetic 0-6 ATS last 6 non-conference games.

Once again, Conference USA versus the Big East and the BCS conference is a nice juicy dog.

I will grab the dog here as they take Memphis to the wire and just might win the whole thing outright.

Johnnies bag the money.

FREE PICK - PRINCETON TIGERS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

"Boys and girls, that is value I can't pass up."

Did this @#$! face actually talk down to the people he's supposed to be helping......talk about needing to be knocked off your high horse! He's got the Oedipus complex for sure.......:puke:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Yeah, the Big East looked great last night getting kicked around their own barns. UConn can barely hold off a CAA team that fell apart late and Seton Hall gets their ass handed to them by a middle of the road Big 12 team who hadn't done anything on the road.
        MLB
        May
        Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
        Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
        Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
        Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
        Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
        Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
          Yeah, the Big East looked great last night getting kicked around their own barns. UConn can barely hold off a CAA team that fell apart late and Seton Hall gets their ass handed to them by a middle of the road Big 12 team who hadn't done anything on the road.
          That's not a fair indicator. UConn doesn't care one iota about the NIT and is embarrassed to be there and SHU's team was in complete disarray because Bobby Gonzalez is a dirtbag who recruited a bunch of outlaws to play for him and it came back to bite him in the ass. Good riddance, Bobby!

We will find out this weekend, and next, how good the Big East and Big 12 really are. :thumbs:

Comment

I wasn't saying the Big East sucked. Although I don't think you can say UConn didn't care. They didn't look any different last night than they did their 4 games before that when they were driving for an NCAA bid. And saying that teams aren't motivated can just be an excuse for bad play.

If you get to play enough home games against Top 25 teams(UConn, Rutgers) you are bound to win some of them. It happens to all the top teams when they play true road games, the only reason BCS teams are the only ones getting those wins are that they are the only ones that get true home games against Top 15 teams.
            MLB
            May
            Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
            Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
            Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
            Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
            Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
            Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...
            X