Nova Robert morris game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nova Robert morris game

I have no money invested in this game or fan hood... but i have been watching this game since 4 mins to go, and i have noticed this officiating has been so ONE SIDED and in favor of NOVA its unreal... u got people Blowing air on SCOTTY TOO HOTTY and he gets freethrows... and u get refereees overturning other refs calls... talk about wanting a certain team to move on... i dunno this just sucks when u have this bad officiating... good games though so far as a whole...:thumbs:
    NCAAF YTD
    Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Great one to watch, but at the end things definitely didn't go Bobby Mo's way! Hey, I think Kent beat them.....

Tue, Dec 22 Robert Morris - at Moon Township, Pa. 7:00 p.m. 71 - 57 (W)
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by DukiesBaby View Post
      I have no money invested in this game or fan hood... but i have been watching this game since 4 mins to go, and i have noticed this officiating has been so ONE SIDED and in favor of NOVA its unreal... u got people Blowing air on SCOTTY TOO HOTTY and he gets freethrows... and u get refereees overturning other refs calls... talk about wanting a certain team to move on... i dunno this just sucks when u have this bad officiating... good games though so far as a whole...:thumbs:
      I agree. I was thinking the same thing. It's really too bad because IMO Villanova didn't come close to deserving to win that game. There were a couple of times Reynolds commited an obvious charge and it went as a block. Villanova is not long for this tournament.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by DukiesBaby View Post
        ... i have noticed this officiating has been so ONE SIDED and in favor of NOVA its unreal...
        I hear ya Dukies.
        That **** reminded me of an article/interview about Tim Donaghy I read recently.
        I know thats the NBA and this is the NCAA but the way I see it they're both about elite/major basketball and dollars.

"In a recent interview, Donaghy candidly discussed every aspect of his career as an NBA official, pressure that the league placed on officials to make sure superstars stayed in games, efforts to keep big-market teams alive in playoffs, and his own role in the betting scandal that caused many fans to believe – and many others to merely confirm – that not all games in the Association are completely on the up and up.

Donaghy says it was well-known in referee circles that Dick Bavetta would be scheduled if a big-market team was in danger of being eliminated from a playoff series.
        “If the league wanted a Game 7,” says Donaghy, “everyone knew that Bavetta would be on the court in Game 6. He was a company man through and through.”
        "

:puke:

article here
        ...toke on...

Comment

I agree. The one official calls a jump ball, and gets overturned by the other guy. The replays looked like a jumpball to me for several seconds before any foul. Screw job.

Kudos to the Robert Morris coach for not going balistic, I would have lost it and gotten a T and then its for sure game over.

I don't know Flyers, this just might be the kind of "wakeup call" Nova needs to get to go back to playing basketball and stop believing their a No. 2 seed.

Comment

Working...
          X